The mighty City v Annan

I say mighty......... I mean currently underperforming. Anyone big game for us this week we host  Annan Athletic, a team we have a decent home record against. 

Predictions etc etc. Going with a 2-1 City win, if we don't win that's the title race over in my opinion, actually not opinion I'd say its a nailed on certainty. Hopefully Annan bring a few up always a respectful bunch, I'll see if the bowling club is open to accommodate away fans as our supporters bar at Ainslie is booked out for hospitality this weekend. If it is open I'm sure they won't have a problem with it and it's only a few minutes away from the ground and it'll be good to see you there. 

If the good version of Edinburgh City turned every week we'd win this league easily,  BUT  far too many times this season we've dropped points in games (on paper) we should have won.

We have had a load of injuries to our better players to contend with, but overall I'd say we've been very disappointing for the most part.

Yet still we have a chance to reach the top if we win these next two games against Annan and then Cove.

Seems most of the long term injured players are back soon for the final push, and we've yet to hit form and have a "purple patch" so if that happens over the next next three months then it could be a nice finish to the season for City.

Annan have always been a good side and given us difficult games and this again will be a tough test for us.  Also the Annan fans are some of the better ones to have visited Ainslie Park!