The KFC and Pizza Hut Popcorn Chicken Pizza

Big Gus

The KFC pizza is probably okay, take off the sweet corn.
The scotch pie pizza is probably the tits, take off the beans.
Bairnardo’s pizzas are probably best of the lot, take off the mango.
Glad to see someone with clear vision, telling it like it is. Unsurprising from a man with whom I share such noble common ground.

Folk say you only make your own pizzas to save up for an £18 ‘treat’ from Dominos on a Saturday night.

I really want sure if I'd mentioned making my own pizzas.....

My 'treats' are usually simpler fare. I fucking love a chippy, or even an occasional Donner kebab. 

Anyway, full disclosure. I would absolutely annihilate the subject pizza of this thread and may yet do so before end of offer. It looks and sounds fantastic, as does the cheeseburger one. The uppity food critic only serves to make me want it more. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating utter trash, as long as you are aware that's what it is  

I really want sure if I'd mentioned making my own pizzas.....   My 'treats' are usually simpler fare. I fucking love a chippy, or even an occasional Donner kebab. 

Anyway, full disclosure. I would absolutely annihilate the subject pizza of this thread and may yet do so before end of offer. It looks and sounds fantastic, as does the cheeseburger one. The uppity food critic only serves to make me want it more. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating utter trash, as long as you are aware that's what it is  

I’ll lay the cards on the table too and have you know that despite my strong disdain of Dominos, we ordered one over at my brother in laws just before Christmas and he recommended their cheeseburger one. I’m not sure how much of a part the straight-from-work hunger factor (yeah, you know it) played, but it was fucking tremendous.

That Pizza Hut cheeseburger one looks like some sort of plastic display-food disguising a landmine. I’d expect it to have a similar effect on ones arsehole in the subsequent days too.

That KFC chicken, sweetcorn and gravy one looks like someone has dispatched the produce of aforementioned arsehole onto a vulnerable and unsuspecting dough base. Would 100% try.

ETA: With the sweetcorn.

On 05/02/2020 at 22:11, Bert Raccoon said:

Asda has the best toppings but Sainsburys pizza base and cheese are far superior.

This.  Although the chicken and bacon one from Sainsburys is the best.

Edited by The Minertaur

• 2 weeks later...