The KFC and Pizza Hut Popcorn Chicken Pizza

Big Gus

3 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

CD1773E6-462C-404A-B2C9-261EF3E97E4F.jpeg.0ac3c8dfe057610504507edaf86342f3.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aI like how KFC have tried to add a wee bit glamour to a photograph of a truly disgusting looking pizza , by adding a wee bit nail polish to the grasping thumb !imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729a

Is that @philpy? 🤔

The KFC gravy is a total lottery really. Some of the more established franchises give you the one with all the scraped up chicken bits as all nice gravy is made with some sort of dead animal juice.

Even then you only get the "good stuff" on occasion, most use a powder mix that is quite bland.

You can guess the pizza hut version is the powder mix.

43 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Yes, they did. IMG_1580849642.515583.jpg

How did I miss that? Raging!

back in topic, I'd eat the the popcorn chicken one even though it would shorten my life even more than the rest of you due to my terminal coeliac diagnosis. I'll accept any donations towards the cost.

8 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

You can't get rid of the sweetcorn unfortunately. Not available for customisation. 

This saddens me greatly and has swiftly put a stop to my chances of a popcorn chicken and gravy pizza. 

Saddening. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oaft.

Indeed. And double oaft. 

That looks fucking glorious. Imagine that but subbing on steak and gravy instead of Scotch. 

Triple oaft. 

I'm all out of oafts, I'm so lost without you. I k ow you were right, believing for so long. 

Edited by Dele