Hearts v Killie 5th Feb

We played well for the early part of the game.

Lost the first to a set-piece, and the keeper's far too far off his line for the second - the third is a good hit, but it's straight at him, and, as we've learned from previous games, he seems incapable of saving shots at goal.

Zlamal is a car crash, but at least he can save the occasional shot - the current goalie has to be dropped.

Ikpeazu, meanwhile, is incapable of controlling a football - get him to f**k.

Guys like Moore just aren''t good enough. 

Clare was our best player again, but we miss Smith.

Naismith was too deep and too pedestrian. 

We go on. 

22 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

You remembered my post from another thread that I posted five days ago.

I must really have hurt you, and I'm genuinely sorry for that.

Hope you're ok. 

The fact I find your team's predicament amusing certainly does not suggest I'm upset. You're by no means important enough to upset me. 

#HeartsAreBack though right? 

Up until we attempted to do our damnedest to let Hearts back into the game courtesy of some goalie-inspired madness, that was a good and comfortable game from a Killie perspective. Fair enough, Hearts were really going for it from the off but we managed to even things out and I thought we were a bit fortunate to go ahead, but after the second goal it was comfortable for the remainder of the first half. After the third goal I'd have said the jambos could have played all week and not scored but after Branescu's howler I wouldn't play him in nets again. Fair enough that he apologised after the game to the dressing room, but there's been far too many errors from him of late and that could have been very costly given the other scores tonight. Still, a win's a win and once again the Killie own Tynecastle - a smashing away trip.