Hearts v Killie 5th Feb

On 03/02/2020 at 20:00, Falcor Roar said:

I'd go with that. Anything less than a win would be worrying for us as we need to start picking up points.  I'm aware of our home record against Kilmarnock but their form hasn't been great of late either. 

Who do we stick in nets? Put Zlamal in for a few games until we are sick of his howlers and recall the Portuguese hologram? Too late to bring dopey Doyle back in? 

:lol::lol::lol:

Zamal has to start for me.  He may drop the odd clanger but at least he actually makes saves.  I'd love(I'd probably cry though) to see the percentage of shots on target vs goals scored into Periera as he never makes saves and balls just go through him, under him, palms them in or just jumps out of the way. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hearts 5 Killie 3 is my fave game ever where we've lost!

Was some game, was a sunday afternoon IIRC. Must have been due to Rugby. Must have been about 1998.

97 I think.  Stephane Adam hat-trick for us.

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Steven Naismith scored his first ever professional goal 15 years ago today.  Against Hearts at Tynecastle. 

That was some away support, we filled the Roseburn - Naisy scored right in front of us in last min.

Was wild before and after outside too.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

0-2, pereira making a c**t of it according to “biscuits” who was more diplomatic tbf.
We might be in trouble, lads.

BBC live text says: A stunning chip from Chris Burke puts Killie two ahead - the winger tries to control a long ball forward and it seems he had taken too heavy a touch, but stays cool and lifts the ball over Joel Pereira. Hearts had looked threatening in the opening half-hour, but it's a long way back now.

I'm beginning to think a home win isn't on the cards. Oh well, at least every other result isn't going against us...

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tonight is a bad night to be fucking it up Hearts

You wonder if, with their new manager only winning one game in 9, and them absolutely fucking shipping goals under him, they'll start to question whether he was the right man for this situation yet.

Edited by RandomGuy.