Hearts v Killie 5th Feb

Coming down for this one and I'm quite looking forward to it, hopefully Saturday's result wasn't just a fluke. 

Think we've got an ok record at Tynie recently. Despite that I still expect hearts to score against us, both goalkeepers we have are clowns and the defence isn't as watertight at it was back in September. Thankfully the hearts defence seems worse than ours. 

I'm hoping we'll edge it 2-1. Also hope that it will be near enough the same team that started on Saturday against County. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Hearts will score, we'll also concede.

2 each I think.

I'd go with that. Anything less than a win would be worrying for us as we need to start picking up points.  I'm aware of our home record against Kilmarnock but their form hasn't been great of late either. 

Who do we stick in nets? Put Zlamal in for a few games until we are sick of his howlers and recall the Portuguese hologram? Too late to bring dopey Doyle back in? 

After an obvious improvement recently, the second half on Saturday was a step backwards. Despite not necessarily creating loads of chances, we've definitely got more goals in us now, but we're still leaving gaps at the back and our keepers are all fucking idiots.

This is the first time we've played a bottom half team at home since Stendel's first game, so I'm not really sure what to expect. The gameplan worked against Aberdeen and Rangers but I'd imagine Killie will be more content to sit in and hit us on the break.

I know Meshino was rubbish on Saturday and Avdijaj didn't show much in his brief appearance, but we'll need a bit of creativity in the team so I'd like at least one of them to start alongside Boyce, Naismith and Washington. Unfortunately it sounds like this game's come too soon for Smith so we'll probably have to go with the same back four and midfield two. f**k trying to pick a keeper.

I'll go for a narrow home win, but if we repeat the second half performance on Saturday we'll be beaten by a couple.

If Smith is back I'd be tempted to put him at full back and push Clare to wide right.  I know Clare's improvement has came from playing at RB but he can still do all the good things from midfield and Smith would give us more defensive solidity.  

If not fit I'd keep Clare RB and get Avdijaj or Meshino in with Washington and Naismith behind Boyce as DC92 said.  Hopefully Hickey is back too.

As shaky as Pereira can be, I think Stendel might persist with him - Zlamal has had a shot under Stendel already, and he was dropped - he clearly doesn't rate Doyle either.

Possibly still too early for Smith, Hickey, and Langer to start, but we'll see - I'd probably keep Avdijaj on the bench for now.

Big Toby doesn't seem to have enough in the tank yet to last a full 90 minutes, so maybe Langer could replace him at some point.

I liked Washington's pace wide right in the rangers game, so I'd like to see him starting there. 

Pereira

Clare - Halket - Souttar - White

Sibbock - Irving

Washington - Naismith - Henderson

Boyce

Subs: Zlamal, Smith, Hickey,Langer, Avdijaj,, Meshino, Ikpeazu  

Edited by paranoid android

22 hours ago, SEETHING said:

I'll see your pair of clowns and raise you: Pereira, Boaby and Doyle are as bad a trio as you'll ever see. 

3-2 Hertz. 

12 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Read em and weep 

Games a bogey. Levein left 3 jokers in the pack. Colin