Saints vs Accies 5/2/20 - 6 Pointer perhaps!

7 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Booking correct decision, Flynn was just unlucky.

I actually think if it was a White Accies player that made the challenge you’d be nowhere near as raging. No surprises your true colours are showing.

A simple apology  would suffice from you about the unsubstantiated accusation of racism toward me. But no you continue to be a total c**t about it.  

I’ve got no issue with anyone who has a differing opinion about the incident with Miller and Flynn, football is all about opinions.

But I’ll tell you what I’m not letting this accusation go without you acknowledging that you were way out of line with the false accusation.

3 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

A simple apology  would suffice from you about the unsubstantiated accusation of racism toward me. But no you continue to be a total c**t about it.  

But I’ll tell you what I’m not letting this accusation go without you acknowledging that you were way out of line with the false accusation.

9 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Ryan Flynn now out for a lengthy spell with cruciate ligament damage to his knee. Miller is a horrible wee b*****d for that tackle. Said it at the time he should have been given a straight red. Nowhere near the ball. 

🙄 MIckel Miller is yet to receive his 'simple apology' from you which is the leas he deserves.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Racist c***s. Munoz denied the holocaust happened but is still on this forum, which is a fucking disgrace and shouldn't happen.

Provide this evidence please.  I'd like to read it myself.  

I blame your wee town mentality for your casual racism. 

12 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

🙄 MIckel Miller is yet to receive his 'simple apology' from you which is the leas he deserves.

I stand by my comments in a football context. Pray tell why did you accuse me of racism. Explain yourself. 

Edited by glenburn bud

Belated response to the game but it's taken me a few days to put my head above the parapet and say - I thought the referee was good on Wednesday! There is no doubt that it was a throwback performance where he let more go than I've seen for some time but give me that rather than the stop start nonsense we get with most modern referees. Right from the moment that Morais kicked the ball away 40 yards in frustration and no booking was administered then you could see he had set his stall out. From then on in the little nudges and contact which would usually result in fouls were ignored with the best example being the little nudge on Miller on the edge of St Mirren's box which 80% of referees would haven given but in truth was never enough contact for Miller to fall down - good refereeing and for the most part consistent. When Southwood was pushed and handled about a yard outside his box everyone on the park knew what had happened so playing on was entirely sensible - mental the number of posts on here complaining that he didn't pointlessly stop the game to award a freekick.
In terms of the big decisions then he got them right. The penalty was a stonewaller, the headclash before the Accies goal wasn't serious, the Miller challenge that led to the freekick goal was a foul and never any more than a yellow card (a badly timed block challenge from a forward player with little force and no malice. Assault 🤣). The only contentious decision was Moyo's elbow not being punished but I've watched it on the highlights and can't see any evidence of intent or swinging elbows.
As for the game same old with Accies not being able to put 2 decent halves of football together. I'm not convinced Accies did try to kill the game in the 2nd half as it looked to me that Goodwin made a tactical change which our bench either never noticed or had no idea how to reply to and instead made 3 like for like changes all of which made us a little poorer resulting in a last 10 minutes with zero goal threat. When the game has descended into a physical battle we brought on 2 players with zero fight.
A draw not a disaster but you can't help but feel the other results pushed us closer to an inevitable relegation (although strangely I keep on reading how Rice has improved us). The silver linings were Easton who makes a huge difference to our defence when he plays (noticed by Goodwin who got Obika to take him out before he had touched the ball) and Templeton who is clearly still an absolute baller. The clouds are that Easton will continue to miss games through injury and Templeton was done after 30 minutes.

Alright then Alan, if a foul for one team cancels out another foul for the other team in the build up to a goal why does VAR bring it back to the original foul? How can a headclash not be serious? Including those points, wildly atrocious post.

Alright then Alan, if a foul for one team cancels out another foul for the other team in the build up to a goal why does VAR bring it back to the original foul? How can a headclash not be serious? Including those points, wildly atrocious post.

He’s a well known troll. Don’t feed him.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Think you’ll find I described someone as ‘the black guy’ don’t let facts get in the way of a good story though.

I will give you credit though you are definitely not a racist. David Templeton just lives in your head rent free.

You didn't, you said "the black" in a dehumanising sort of way. I'm quite sure I could find it if I was bothered.

10 hours ago, Munoz said:

Homophobic- nah not me. All I did was repeat someone else's comment and I get banned. 

No, what happened was you said two guys should 'just hurry up and shag'. When Addie brushed it off you replied "you're clearly the taker". 

The posts can't be quoted in here, they have been wiped. The evidence remains from those who quoted your bile though. 

If you'd like pointed in the direction of where on the site, just let me know. 

17 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Booking correct decision, Flynn was just unlucky.

I actually think if it was a White Accies player that made the challenge you’d be nowhere near as raging. No surprises your true colours are showing.

You're a fucking disgrace with that patter. Take yourself to f**k or have a serious look at yourself. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Footballing opinions and debating aside, you have tried to tarnish someone with the brush of 'racist' as he seems to think a players tackle (a player who just happens to be black) should be deemed more worthy of punishment than was meted out. 

I personally don't believe that Miller's tackle was worth of a red, it was high and late but it was a genuine attempt for the ball. 

On the other hand, Moyo definitely deserved a red for his fucking ridiculous assault of Famewo that ended up with the defender's face opened up. Please elaborate, does me pointing out a black player smashing one of our players in the face and deserving to be sent off suggest racially motivated undertones? 

You've made an absolute c**t of yourself here Scotty and all the whataboutery of you and the other Accies fans laughing it off won't disguise that, time to man up, say sorry and move on. 

Edited by djchapsticks

5 hours ago, Dele said:

No, what happened was you said two guys should 'just hurry up and shag'. When Addie brushed it off you replied "you're clearly the taker". 

The posts can't be quoted in here, they have been wiped. The evidence remains from those who quoted your bile though. 

If you'd like pointed in the direction of where on the site, just let me know. 

Blatant lies. 

5 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Was there not a racist comment made about morais after our win at accies a few months back on the match thread?

Seems a large percentage of your (tiny) support need some diversity training

'Gary Coleman', I believe someone called him.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Here is the Addie's post, which contains your own. If you read back you can still see your posts in folks quotes you homophobic arsehole.

He flat out denies hes wisbit, FWIW, so you're onto a loser here. I'm fairly sure I found a post of him confirming he was wisbit and he still denied it.