Saints vs Accies 5/2/20 - 6 Pointer perhaps!

Ryan Flynn now out for a lengthy spell with cruciate ligament damage to his knee. Miller is a horrible wee b*****d for that tackle. Said it at the time he should have been given a straight red. Nowhere near the ball. 

It’s quite clear when you watch it back that Miller was high and dangerous with no chance of the ball. In my opinion we won’t see Ryan Flynn again, at his age and with an injury like that he’s more likely to be finished.

Booking correct decision, Flynn was just unlucky.

I actually think if it was a White Accies player that made the challenge you’d be nowhere near as raging. No surprises your true colours are showing.

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I actually think if it was a White Accies player that made the challenge you’d be nowhere near as raging. No surprises your true colours are showing.

Not funny.

I hope you retract that.

What is this? You will have evidence to back this accusation up I presume?

33 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You can f**k right off with that insinuation, it’s got nothing whatsoever to do with Miller being a black player, and you sir are a p***k for even suggesting it. Why did you have to mention it. In a football context he was a dirty wee bassa for going in high with a dangerous challenge knee high,  with no prospect of touching the ball. Go and have a word with yourself about making accusations that at best are fishing for bites. 

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You are a fucking idiot. 

Not funny.

I hope you retract that.

You can f**k right off with that.

What is this? You will have evidence to back this accusation up I presume?

You can f**k right off with that insinuation, it’s got nothing whatsoever to do with Miller being a black player, and you sir are a p***k for even suggesting it. Why did you have to mention it. In a football context he was a dirty wee bassa for going in high with a dangerous challenge knee high,  with no prospect of touching the ball. Go and have a word with yourself about making accusations that at best are fishing for bites. 

You are a fucking idiot. 

Was or was not a booking the correct decision?

If it was which most have agreed is correct, Why has Glenburn bud flew off the handle about the challenge when no other saints fan has?

22 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

If it was which most have agreed is correct, Why has Glenburn bud flew off the handle about the challenge when no other saints fan has?

Feelings are running high because our best player and a fan favourite has incurred an ACL injury after he was scythed down by an Accies player who made precisely zero attempt to play the ball.

As it happens, I think it was a yellow card, but seriously, this probably isn't the time to double down on completely wide-of-the-mark racism accusations.

24 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This is also very ironic. If I receive any sort of ban/warning I’d be asking serious questions of that mod for allowing a holocaust denying, homophobe back on to the site.

Shut up scumbag.

46 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I might well be a grump and a moan but it’s all in a football context. Can you back up the accusation of racism towards me, as you have absolutely nothing to substantiate that false claim. 

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This is also very ironic. If I receive any sort of ban/warning I’d be asking serious questions of that mod for allowing a holocaust denying, homophobe back on to the site.

Holocaust denying? No idea what you are drooling about.  

Homophobic- nah not me. All I did was repeat someone else's comment and I get banned. 

Lets now see if the the mods on here will do what they're meant to with regards to  your disgusting comments-somehow I doubt.