Scottish Junior Cup Final Date and Venue

jimbaxters

I know, I know, it's a perennial topic this but given that it could be the last time it is being played before another exodus, I wanted to ask about this.

You see I really don't get it. The whole of the Junior football fraternity seem to agree every year that this match should be played earlier to allow it to be played on grass. As we know the format changed last year meaning the semis were completed earlier but still the carry on ensued. Rugby Park was out of action so that should have been another incentive to move to grass.

I looked on the website and saw this 

https://www.scottishjuniorfa.com/scottish-junior-cup/format/

Have any decisions been made yet? If not, why not? Given that TJ can communicate his side of the PWG meeting why can't he comment on this? And why don't clubs put pressure on him to fix this?

There's still time to sort it out. What can be done?

Guest Mr Happy

For the last few years I’ve attended the SJCF obviously as a neutral [emoji45]. I think it’s a great day out for those of us who love the junior game, I’d encourage others to attend the final [emoji172]
( though it would be a nice change to see two teams where one isn’t Talbot [emoji23]

For the last few years I’ve attended the SJCF obviously as a neutral [emoji45]. I think it’s a great day out for those of us who love the junior game, I’d encourage others to attend the final [emoji172]
( though it would be a nice change to see two teams where one isn’t Talbot [emoji23]
Calm down son, No show without Talbot[emoji1787]