Dons vs Saints 05/02/2020

Every game you leave thinking it can't get worse than this. Yet it does.

St Johnstone had their tactics spot on in first thirty minutes. Play a diagonal towards the new right back and play for the second ball. We continue to pass the ball between goal keeper, defence and two deep CM's until we are put under pressure and go long. We then follow the ball in a cluster.

Dire stuff and I can't see it getting any better. Booed off again.

The most abject performance in a season of shite.

Atlanta must be forcing is to play Gallagher. Surely ? He is atrocious yet again.

Not one performance out there. Deeply embarrassed. Saints could rip us apart here.

Just now, DrewDon said:

If Gallagher comes back out for the second half, I might have to join the divorced dads on Twitter who @ Dave Cormack in all their grievances. He is ridiculously bad. 

He's running in to space with no idea another player is making the same run, congesting the area. No game awareness and an awful first touch. 

Cosgrove looking for fouls and not interested in playing football.

Hernandez looking to play the ball in to the channel. Hedges is never there.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm using my laptop...

You probably already tried it, but..

https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/event/124

Unfortunately you've missed the 5 minute chat about how good it was for Aberdeen under 11's to go to Glasgow and win the Glasgow Cup.  

Its important for kids that age to win trophies because the co-commentator remembers all the football and athletics trophies he won as a kid and he's still got them.

Unfortunately you've missed the 5 minute chat about how good it was for Aberdeen under 11's to go to Glasgow and win the Glasgow Cup.  
Its important for kids that age to win trophies because the co-commentator remembers all the football and athletics trophies he won as a kid and he's still got them.

Are you getting video?

15 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I'm in. The issue might be that older iPhones/ iPads are not compatible with ios11 apparently. Tried it on the phone which is compatible on that other site and I've got the match live.

I get to watch half time!

I think that you're right on the IoS issue on older hardware. 

I've managed to get it up and running on an andriod phone, but having to use the backup stream as the primary stream is pish. However, it's it's only the primary stream that allows you to cast, so have to watch it on the phone. 

One thing after another. Still, at least I get to see one half. 

'mon Saints. 

17 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:
23 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Are you getting video?

Yes match and commentary

The pair of them are very unhappy with the ref.  They feel he's been very harsh on Aberdeen.

Very scrappy game this half. Didn't see first. Saints sitting in a bit and trying to play on the break over the top but ending up clearing it straight to a Dons player or out for a throw in.

Aberdeen struggling for any rhythm at all so far.