Dons vs Saints 05/02/2020

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Was that at Airdrie on a very wet night ?

Airdrie aye, can't remember the weather. 

I was buzzing about the much hyped Stephen Reynolds appearing, and hadn't even heard of May until a coach sitting in front of me mentioned him as he went for a warm up. Funny how it works out.

5 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

All I get is snow and an error ...

Its dreadful. A great idea that, yet again, they're completely fucking up. Havent even shown most of the games since the break.

Most people getting the same as me, a link to Celtic information.

Edited by RandomGuy.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its dreadful. A great idea that, yet again, they're completely fucking up. Havent even shown most of the games since the break.

I’ve tried Windows, Android and ios11. Nothing. 

Any ideas?

3 different browsers too. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

First attempt was called off late iirc, think my old man was driving us through when it got called off. Last day of the season and game off, unreal stuff. Was at the rearranged game as well, we’ve not played a game at that level since. 

That's right and we were all invited into one of the suites and got absolutely steaming.They brought in a load of sandwiches and pies which would have gone to hospitality.The players came i and  Midge was made to sing a song.He was then lifted up and carried round the room...McInnes had a mike and was shouting you lot are fucking mental.

Delighted we're winning. Was looking forward to watching this on Saints tv as I was working a bit too late to get to the match. Probably only the second live match I would have watched and Saints tv is fucked.

Cancelling after tonight, they can go f**k themselves.

But Ali McCann eh?!

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I’ve tried Windows, Android and ios11. Nothing. 

Any ideas?

No idea, assume its because they've swapped over to this "temporary site".

I can't believe how willing the club seems to be to force fans from giving them money.

11 hours ago, Vancouver_Don said:

My pessimism says we'll lose 1-0. St Johnstone will set in a similar way to Motherwell. Sit back, soak up the pressure and hit us on the counter attack. I'd be astonished if we get three points to be honest. Hopefully Kennedy and McGeough can pull the strings and get us something. Also looking forward to Hernandez appearing in one form or another.

Told you. McGeough is having a terrible game so far. Worst player on the pitch.