Rangers versus Hibs

5 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

You entirely miss my point, sir. An egg chasing fan myself - and erstwhile player ( aye, you can play and support both ) - I will be attending said contest.
In my absence from Cliftonhill, however, should 'Vers go down to Brechin, I will neither be avoiding whatever limited footage of the game that may be available, nor ignoring any City fan who may wish to engage me on the outcome of the match.

Big breaths, mate.  I was out on Saturday so didn't watch our draw vs Aberdeen and didn't post on the match thread.  That is all.

I know that you and yours are irked by this but cool your fucking jets..

Big breaths, mate.  I was out on Saturday so didn't watch our draw vs Aberdeen and didn't post on the match thread.  That is all.
I know that you and yours are irked by this but cool your fucking jets..
For someone who has been posting for "a decade and a half", you seem to get easily irked. Just saying.
".. you and yours..." : genuinely don't understand to whom you are referring.
Seeking clarification - but not tonight as tomorrow is a school day and it's, well, Thelonius Monk time

48 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

The glory hunters

1 hour ago, TavTastic said:

Watched the first 20 minutes at home and saw we were getting pumped so turned it off then when the scores for Scotland starting coming in it was a case of sprinting to the closest boozer for the rest of it.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

For someone who has been posting for "a decade and a half", you seem to get easily irked. 

I do indeed.  Guilty as charged, M'lud.

I am also very indulgent to the constant stream of utter diddy imbeciles and empty-headed Yessers who pollute the Sevco threads.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I was out on Saturday so didn't watch our draw vs Aberdeen and didn't post on the match thread.  That is all.

@The_Kincardine often "out doing something" around the time of poor *** results. Was "out doing something" for about a week after we pumped them at the bigot dome.

Absolute shitebag of a man.

8 hours ago, TavTastic said:

He's banned for life I'm pretty sure. No idea what his second name is but not seen him in donkeys. He did tend to hang about the Subway before and after games. Guy has issues tbh.

Obvs, hes a ***. Thinnest one you will probably ever see, but a *** none the less.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

@The_Kincardine often "out doing something" around the time of poor *** results. Was "out doing something" for about a week after we pumped them at the bigot dome.

Absolute shitebag of a man.

Mind that time you had a bit of a heads gone because I happened to be playing golf when you beat us at Ibrox?

Full disclosure, I missed us pumping you at Parkhead as well.

Hibs goal was a funny one.  Whilst I don't think it was a foul on the keeper, it's given as one 99 times out of 100.  I think McGregor has come and not been as strong as he should be.  He should be taking the ball and wiping Whittaker out at the same time.

Eta:

giphy (33).gif

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Mind that time you had a bit of a heads gone because I happened to be playing golf when you beat us at Ibrox?
Full disclosure, I missed us pumping you at Parkhead as well.
No, post up some of that " heads gone" please so we can all see it.

Whole site is strangely full of **** "away doing something else" or "playing golf" these days for some reason.

You've also gone from reasonable *** to seething mess since the **** arses collectively collapsed too.

All the SNP's fault I suppose.

Just now, Romeo said:

Whole site is strangely full of **** "away doing something else" or "playing golf" these days for some reason.

You've also gone from reasonable *** to seething mess since the **** arses collectively collapsed too.

There's another one.

24 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The irony of making a post like this but calling others seething 😀