Rangers versus Hibs

Hagi the Younger took his goal with aplomb.  Once he gets up to speed with the pace of the game he will be a real asset.
As for Hibs?  I can see why you are close to dropping out of the top 6.  You were cat shite.
Delighted to see that you weren't distracted by any live rugby union fixtures tonight, sir. Had Hibs ( and for future reference, insert any team name here ) won, you could have explained missing the game on account of listening to a recording of Matthew Arnold, the son of Rugby School's most famous master, Thomas, reciting his magnum opus, 'Dover Beach'.
".... Ignorant armies clash by night. "
Indeed. An epithet for you and Flybhoy? Or maybe not. At least we can rely on Flybhoy to consistently trap.

Talking about the rugby @The_Kincardine you think we have a chance in the Calcutta this year going for 3 in a row? Especially considering their woeful performance in Paris.

The aim for me is to be at the pub for the Hamilton game and the Rugby but depends on how delicate I feel after my mate's 28th on Friday night.

Last year was ridiculous. Watched the first 20 minutes at home and saw we were getting pumped so turned it off then when the scores for Scotland starting coming in it was a case of sprinting to the closest boozer for the rest of it.

6 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Delighted to see that you weren't distracted by any live rugby union fixtures tonight, sir.

Were there any?

On Saturday I will be mostly watching The Calcutta Cup.  I will be cooking stovies made from neck of lamb fillets and serving them with oat cakes and sliced beetroot.  As per I will have a group of egg-chasing sons and dads as I often do during the Six Nations.

That this is an issue for you in not in the least bit surprising.

If we're being tangential, has that Abdul Rafiq - the Muslim Rangers bigot - had his Ibrox ban lifted? He was loitering around Buchanan Street Subway after the game bedecked  in full Union Jackery. Wouldn't surprise me if he's still banned from the game but hangs about outside with a packet of crisps and a bottle of juice... 

Edited by Aim Here

6 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Talking about the rugby @The_Kincardine you think we have a chance in the Calcutta this year going for 3 in a row? Especially considering their woeful performance in Paris.

The aim for me is to be at the pub for the Hamilton game and the Rugby but depends on how delicate I feel after my mate's 28th on Friday night.

Last year was ridiculous. Watched the first 20 minutes at home and saw we were getting pumped so turned it off then when the scores for Scotland starting coming in it was a case of sprinting to the closest boozer for the rest of it.

A year on and I am still irked by the outcome - as is my son - and we were discussing this 'up London' on Saturday.  We gave away too many cheap penalties vs Ireland though our pack preformed better than I expected.

I think we have a real chance this weekend as long as we keep our discipline.

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Diving c**t

Again didnt touch the big fanny

Wankers 

Most of your players should apply for the Olympic diving team. Cheating c***s. Hagi is shite

f645cab6424e05423ae93e8cbf6ca778.jpg

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

If we're being tangential, has that Abdul Rafiq - the Muslim Rangers bigot - had his Ibrox ban lifted? He was loitering around Buchanan Street Subway after the game bedecked  in full Union Jackery. Wouldn't surprise me if he's still banned from the game but hangs about outside with a packet of crisps and a bottle of juice... 

He's banned for life I'm pretty sure. No idea what his second name is but not seen him in donkeys. He did tend to hang about the Subway before and after games. Guy has issues tbh.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A year on and I am still irked by the outcome - as is my son - and we were discussing this 'up London' on Saturday.  We gave away too many cheap penalties vs Ireland though our pack preformed better than I expected.

I think we have a real chance this weekend as long as we keep our discipline.

Ach it was better than I expected before the game or at about 30 points down. A bit of a kick in the teeth but at least we retained the trophy. 

They were bloody awful against the French but to be fair the French are working up to where they should be now and we seem to be declining.

Hibs have a real gem in that badly player who was in a black strip, the guy was immense for them.

Terrible first half, we looked nervous/sloppy and kept taking too many touches. Edmund sons goal just before half time was huge and seemed to give us a huge lift. Hagi looks really lively,  Barisic was involved with everything,  as the game wore on Alfie started to look sharper and hopefully he's over his rusty spell.

That hibs 16 going in WWF style on Alfie just for Madden to ignore it, wtf...

I love these games more than dishing out a humping, so much more emotions and a lot more thrilling. Great seeing hibees panicking for time after time wasting throughout the game.

Were there any?
On Saturday I will be mostly watching The Calcutta Cup.  I will be cooking stovies made from neck of lamb fillets and serving them with oat cakes and sliced beetroot.  As per I will have a group of egg-chasing sons and dads as I often do during the Six Nations.
That this is an issue for you in not in the least bit surprising.
You entirely miss my point, sir. An egg chasing fan myself - and erstwhile player ( aye, you can play and support both ) - I will be attending said contest.
In my absence from Cliftonhill, however, should 'Vers go down to Brechin, I will neither be avoiding whatever limited footage of the game that may be available, nor ignoring any City fan who may wish to engage me on the outcome of the match.