Team Colours

FalkirkBairn93

Just a random thought, as a Falkirk fan I do like our colours of blue and white.

But, and I don’t know why, I’ve always felt white should’ve been our dominant colour and blue or secondary colour.

What about any other team? Or your own? Right colours or what alternative?

"away" colours are pish and "third" strips are even worse and are all just an excuse to force fans to spend more money on club merch. As such every team should be forced to wear the same kit when away from home so there is no colour clashes. This one: 

Image result for jorge campos jersey"

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

Guest Moomintroll
If it was up to me, Hibs would always play in British Racing green instead of emerald.
A much better look IMO.
Not convinced that the warrior poets would ever support anything heralded as British tbqhwy.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
5 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:
If it was up to me, Hibs would always play in British Racing green instead of emerald.
A much better look IMO.

Not convinced that the warrior poets would ever support anything heralded as British tbqhwy.

Call it bottle green then.

2015/16 should be enough to convince any Hibby that it should be used instead of emerald green.

On 03/02/2020 at 05:38, Crawford Bridge said:

Call it bottle green then.

2015/16 should be enough to convince any Hibby that it should be used instead of emerald green.

Leeds United should have a radical rethink of their colours and - after Christmas every year - should switch to playing in bottle green...

Saints should be using royal blue. I’m not sure if the current colour is royal blue but for the past few seasons we have been using an utterly hideous shade of blue - thanks to Joma. c***s.
Agree.

The blue this season appears to be a better shade though, probably a bit more like it should be. I hated the lighter blue we seemed to get stuck with.

In an ideal world I would like to see Saints play in Royal Blue shirts, white shorts and white socks. Really dislike when we've had blue shorts.

Though it doesn't really apply to Saints as we've tended to have a solid blue shirt (popeye bib late 80's and mostly white mid 2000's apart) I quite like the idea of a club with two main colours - Thistle, Killie, Morton for example, changing it up a bit - sometimes hoops, sometimes stripes etc, though I'm sure fans of those clubs will have a preference.

Quite like our current colours of white shirts, black shorts and red socks. However, in the past we've had white socks and last season it was black socks quite a lot which still looked alright.

As for more detail, white shirts with some red and black in there somewhere but not too much. A few years ago we had a red and white vertical stripes shirt ala Stoke City/Southampton etc and it was boggin.

Edited by C. Muir