Ross County v Livi

Not at the races tonight, County done a job on us, kept it simple and defended well, got in our faces and won every 50/50 ball, you could say they done a Livi on us, hate when fans say yer team had an off night and give no praise to the other team, this was a very good performance from County who deserved the win. 

We made it very easy for them by simply pumping it long and not moving the ball quick enough. 

This is why Livi fans were worried before the game, run had to come to an end at some point as I said earlier this one worried me. 

Well done County, deserved win.

3 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Not at the races tonight, County done a job on us, kept it simple and defended well, got in our faces and won every 50/50 ball, you could say they done a Livi on us, hate when fans say yer team had an off night and give no praise to the other team, this was a very good performance from County who deserved the win. 

We made it very easy for them by simply pumping it long and not moving the ball quick enough. 

This is why Livi fans were worried before the game, run had to come to an end at some point as I said earlier this one worried me. 

Well done County, deserved win.

Strange to hear that we were second to all the 50/50s. Were we wasteful in front of goal or was there nothing of note?

We were soundly beaten tonight.
The refs were awful but that doesnt say much.
The 5 at the back and quick pressing from County was akin to us in league 1 and championship.
We just couldnt play football tonight.
Pretty sure first goal was offside and second might also be questionable. But Erwin and McKay were brilliant.
Paton can f**k off coz hes a wee dick.

Menga was good when he came on.
Sibbs was shite.
That's about it.

Not overly worrying. Midweek fixtures in Dingwall must be tough to prepare for and doesn't sound as though we were dominated. Run had to come to an end and I think it's a fair one after the two skelpings we dished out to County earlier on in the season.

Hoping we raise our game for our next trip up to the Highlands this weekend.

2 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

We were soundly beaten tonight.
The refs were awful but that doesnt say much.
The 5 at the back and quick pressing from County was akin to us in league 1 and championship.
We just couldnt play football tonight.
Pretty sure first goal was offside and second might also be questionable. But Erwin and McKay were brilliant.
Paton can f**k off coz hes a wee dick.

Menga was good when he came on.
Sibbs was shite.
That's about it.

Maybe needed to freshen it up a bit with Souda, Keags/Crawford and Menga starting, was a strong starting line up though so nae excuses for us.

9 minutes ago, crispy said:

Strange to hear that we were second to all the 50/50s. Were we wasteful in front of goal or was there nothing of note?

Nothing of note, struggled to get in behind them, created very little to get excited about, never looked like scoring.