Ross County v Livi

29 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Wonder if Foster might get the nod at left back then.

I thought he looked decent going forward in the last game and still has a fair bit of pace about him. Would love to see Dolly get some time on the pitch tonight...can play either wing and up front....kinda hoping we try him AND Dykes together

Real shame I cant make it; the Staggie pies are almost worth the trip on their own. And the County boys are the most hospitable we've come across this season; what other team give you a three goal start out of the goodness of their heart. Highland hospitality at its best.
Keep it up please.

Technically you are supposed to buy us a pint per goal.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Who plays wide right for Livingston? I hope for our sake he’s not fast, or skilful, or able to kick a football or run.

Stevie Lawless, arguably our best player :D 

Think this will be too early for Menga, he won't make the bench

16 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Just heading through for the match, I'd take a draw right now but we really could do with the three points. Gwan livi, you don't really need them... 

But how funny for you guys would it be if we qualified for Europe and weren't allowed to play because we don't have a Uefa Licence? This comedy gold can only be achieved with 3 points tonight....ta fanks

22 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

That starting lineup gives me the fear - Morris and Fontaine in a back 5? Livi by at least two tonight.

Looks like 

Baxter

Fraser Watson Fontaine Donaldson Kelly 

Paton Vigurs Draper

Erwin McKay

Very narrow, and 6 defensive players including Draper (who it's good to have back). 

Hey ho maybe Kelly and Fraser are going to be rampaging up each wing, giving the badly needed width? 

Edited by Rosscubed

2-0, that’ll be that then. Not at the game but it seemed like were reasonably well in it. Stats absolutely don’t tell the whole story, I realise. It’s not like we seem short of creating chances as that’s at least 26 in the last two games, just need to be more clinical it seems. Hats off to the brave folks who managed to get up the road for it! Interested to hear post-match thoughts.

4A43AC1B-DD23-4769-9D3E-0EDC174889CA.jpeg

Edited by crispy

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Now looking at other results and hoping for a no harm done night, so hopefully Hibs don't win.

We're actually in similar boat, due to other results our position doest change and we're no closer to St J, but at least we open up another 3 pts on Hearts.