Ross County v Livi

I've now go to sit in a client meeting until nearly 7pm tomorrow so this will be another midweek game I'll miss.

Oh, for the bulk of our games being at 3pm on Saturday when I never miss them.

9 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I'd imagine this will be Menga's return....rest Dykes on the bench and have Dolly run them ragged with the option of bringing Dykes in if need be to go up against a tired defence.

Holt has said the other players got us to where are and Dolly can't just jump into the team. He also said he needs to see where Dolly is fitness wise.

11 hours ago, Comrie said:

I've now go to sit in a client meeting until nearly 7pm tomorrow so this will be another midweek game I'll miss.

Oh, for the bulk of our games being at 3pm on Saturday when I never miss them.

Hey - I've got to do an average speed of 140 mph up the A9 after finishing work - what could possibly go wrong?

When was the last time we went into an away game as favourites? It’s giving me the fear. 

All this talk of what an amazing season we are having, we are a formidable force and how poor County have been etc, it all points to a home win. 

Looking forward to heading up and hoping for similar entertainment to our last journey but it’ll be a hell of a journey back if we get beat which is looking more and more likely as the hours pass and the more praise we get. 

2-1 County 🙈

19 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

When was the last time we went into an away game as favourites? It’s giving me the fear. 

Probably Forfar away in the cup.

Actually half of the team almost failed to turn up that day (mentally at least) as if we expected to stroll it without breaking a sweat. Hopefully we've learned out lesson. 

Seeing as we are more than likely going to get a good seeing to tonight why not just go for it with our team selection and press high?

Baxter

Foster Watson Donaldson Kelly

Tilson Vigurs 

Mullin Paton Shaw

Erwin

14 minutes ago, crispy said:

Very nervous about this one! Pressing high would suit us better than trying to have to play through a deep team, e.g. the Raith game. If you offered me a point and a clean sheet now I think I would take it.

We aren't good enough defensively to sit deep and keep teams out, and we have no pace to press high.

Seeing as we are more than likely going to get a good seeing to tonight why not just go for it with our team selection and press high?
                     Baxter
Foster Watson Donaldson Kelly
               Tilson Vigurs 
         Mullin Paton Shaw
                     Erwin

I like that team. No left sided winger, but who needs them?

4 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

We do!😂

We've needed one for about 2 months now, It's okay though because we have strikers and centre mids that can play there.....

We could get Coco out of retirement for one final season.

30 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Surprised to see the fear from the Livi fans for this one. You have nothing to worry about. 

That's what we're worried about.😂

You know that feeling you get when you're going along without a care in the world, and everything is going a little too well...…………………….

We do![emoji23]
We've needed one for about 2 months now, It's okay though because we have strikers and centre mids that can play there.....

It’s pretty scandalous that they didn’t sign anyone to cover that position. Even a loan. Gardyne’s barely a winger these days.