Motherwell v Celtic

That’s a great goal to be fair. McGregor has been really good tonight.

Lots of effort from us and I’m glad we at least set up to go toe to toe. Looked decent first half but too sloppy in the 2nd. Meh.

Well this performance was a lot better than Saturdays (Despite the result). Celtic just showed how much quality they have and made it count. We are lucky that Aberdeen, Livingston AND hibernian have also lost and our next fixtures are much , much easier.

Aye, certainly a positive that Aberdeen, Livi & Hibs all lost. 

We weren't as good in the second half as we were in the first. Celtic came out in the second and were clinical. The third and fourth goals were sensational. On this form, Celtic will win the title with ease. 

From a Scotland perspective, great to see Leigh Griffiths back playing like that. Get the attack focused around him, Christie, McGregor and Forrest and we'll have half a chance in the playoffs. 

Went well for 60 minutes then we got tired from playing a hard press. Polworth the one most obviously blowing. After that Celtic bossed it.

Should have put fresh legs in the middle rather than replace an entire front 3 who were doing fine.

Should have got an equaliser when we were on top and maybe that would have driven us on.

Grew into the game in the first half after losing the early goal. Played some decent stuff and the work rate and application was top notch. A wee bit of composure in front of goal could have seen us go in level at half time. 

2nd half Celtic upped it and the gulf between honest pro's and international level players started to show. They moved the ball well and forced a lot of errors in our ranks. Their pace sweeping back to front had us all at sea. Couple of top drawer goals too tbf. 

Always sore to lose by a few, but no complaints. Onto Saturday and what should be a cracking cup tie. 

10 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Goddamn finally.

Édouard and McGregor are fucking ridiculous footballers, what are you even doing here? 

I really want to dislike McGregor, but I just can't. An absolutely tremendous footballer. Would stroll it in one of the top leagues in Europe, IMO. 

When Eduoard does go, it'll be for funny money. Better than Dembele for me. 

I thought we were slightly the better team in the first half and had the better chances. The first two goals we lost were really poor defensively with people backing off. We were totally out of it in the second half unfortunately.

On the plus side, Rolando looks decent. We move on to Paisley and the patter bar.

I really want to dislike McGregor, but I just can't. An absolutely tremendous footballer. Would stroll it in one of the top leagues in Europe, IMO. 

When Eduoard does go, it'll be for funny money. Better than Dembele for me. 

No doubt he’s a great player but I’ll dislike him for you. He’s a diving wee shite and he never plays well for Scotland. Not for me.