Stranraer v Rovers

Not really just highlighting how much pish you come out with but I'm sure you're flattered all the same.
I don't think iv actually posted anything in this thread since about 5 minutes after Stranraer had the goal chopped off. Seems odd for you of all people to say that though.

20 hours ago, TxRover said:

Look at my numbers...on the road we get more points per game in yellow than blue. Number don't lie.

Aye and the Clyde game’s a home game. We get 100% more points in blue at home. Death to the yellow strip.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Aye and the Clyde game’s a home game. We get 100% more points in blue at home. Death to the yellow strip.

Nope, we get 0.45-.55 points more at home than on the road. (.45 than in yellow on the road, or .55 when in blue).

Death to Blue on the road!

42 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Nope, we get 0.45-.55 points more at home than on the road. (.45 than in yellow on the road, or .55 when in blue).

Death to Blue on the road!

How many points have we gained in yellow at Starks?

21 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

How many points have we gained in yellow at Starks?

An undefined number, because, since we do not wear yellow at Stark’s Park, we have zero points divided by zero games...hence, an undefined number.

56 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Why do we continually shit the bed when we have to travel more than 2 hours ?

Because we forget to pack snacks? Don’t like to use the bathroom away from home? Motion sickness? Using too small a vehicle to save £££?

On 09/02/2020 at 17:44, Raithie said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t see anything wrong with Stranraer’s disallowed goal from the corner?

Thats correct. The corner was hit into the wind so perhaps didnt carry as far as the raith goalie expected. He was positioned wrongly surrounded by stranraer players with nowhere to go. Didnt look like much protection from defenders. Ref couldn't wait to give a foul. Luckily I thought the ref gave us a soft pen though. Mind you when I spoke to john mcglynn in the press room he could see why it was given due to the full back tackling with the wrong leg meaning there was contact.

On 09/02/2020 at 19:21, Hottoddy22 said:

Having been a Stair Park virgin up till yesterday what an utter dump of a stadium with a horrendous playing surface and farcical high winds I’ll no be hurrying back there as the game was a lottery in such conditions and we would have pure pumped them at Starks park as the table doesn’t lie

It's brought up every year at our AGM. I don't know why the committee keep allowing the management to turn the wind machine on. 

Sorry to hear losing your virginity wasn't such a good experience. 

Probably one for TX Rover but what is our record away to Stranraer? 

I had a quick look at the head-to-head on soccerbase for this century.

W5 D4 L4.  With one win in six attempts in our most recent seaside league endeavours.

Edited by Scary Bear

21 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Probably one for TX Rover but what is our record away to Stranraer? 

I had a quick look at the head-to-head on soccerbase for this century.

W5 D4 L4.  With one win in six attempts in our most recent seaside league endeavours.

Appreciate the legwork, SB! Noting how the last six visits track with installing plastic at Stark’s Park after the first two meetings, so the last four matches (0-3-1) make grim reading. There’s no doubt we were the “better” team each year, but underperformed either due to the travel or pitch. Being such doesn’t ensure a win, but over time, we should see an advantage.