Stranraer v Rovers

Can’t help feeling like this match will sort of define our season. Win today and we open up a nice little gap over Falkirk and pile the pressure in them to win every game.  I know ultimately it’s just 3 points at stake like every other game, but it feels more important, like a statement of intent (or not) 

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’m always terrible for pessimism when I’m not at the game and today is no different. Got a really pish feeling about the last 25 or so minutes.

Feel the same. Had hoped we could go down there and graft out a win. We might still, but frustrating not to hold onto the lead 

I’m always terrible for pessimism when I’m not at the game and today is no different. Got a really pish feeling about the last 25 or so minutes.

It's a total lottery. Both sides are getting chances. Bene has just had a volley go wide at the back post because a defender couldn't get a solid header on Armstrong's freekick. But Stranraer have had a couple of really good chances from set pieces of their own. Thomson made one excellent point blank save from a second ball.

The pitch makes playing on the ground incredibly difficult, but the wind makes anything else completely unpredictable.

There's another goal in this one, but it'll probably be someone putting into their own net.

Absolutely hate when we're away to places like Stranraer. There's an expectation from neutrals I work with who'll say "oh you should be looking for a win there" but it's a complete leveller. If we can snatch a winner then it's utterly huge, but listening to the commentary I'm struggling to see it happening. I'd think it's far more likely Stranraer will grab a winner.