Stranraer v Rovers

1 hour ago, Roath Raver said:

If the game is on, just a heads up that our highlights package will be later (some point on Sunday) as there are limited RaithTV volunteers able to make the game. 

And here I was thinking it would be early because the carrier pigeon with the reel of film would have a tailwind!

Highlights = Nice....Safety of Volunteers = Priority...Sleep of Editor = Not Applicable

In all seriousness, thanks to all the volunteers again, as always! 

34 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

About to leave Glasgow. Its bloody wild. This will be a farce.

I expect fully to hear that it's been cancelled around 2.00/30ish with once again travelling fans not being thought about as another late decision enters the history books.

And if by some miracle it survives then as you correctly mention farce it will be.

18 minutes ago, TxRover said:

And here I was thinking it would be early because the carrier pigeon with the reel of film would have a tailwind!

Highlights = Nice....Safety of Volunteers = Priority...Sleep of Editor = Not Applicable

In all seriousness, thanks to all the volunteers again, as always! 

Thanks! Unfortunately I couldn’t make the game as my daughter was playing for one of the Rovers’ girls teams this morning. Normally I try to do most of the editing during the journey home when I go to away games but today I won’t get the footage until a time that clashes with other commitments. 

Will be listening intently whilst preparing the highlights graphics and praying for a win... this will be a tough test for us but I think the boys have shown a great ability to dig in many times this year.

Edited by Roath Raver