Dundee vs Thistle 8th of Feb

34 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Cracking performance, hopefully that lifts the players and more importantly the support. Some really positive play, and weirdly the most comfortable games I've sat through in some time (in terms of nervousness. Was cold as f**k).

Hope Callachan is okay, couldn't actually see what happened other than an awkward collision.

Calm down. You're shite. We're just very shite. 

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Calm down. You're shite. We're just very shite. 

Just because Partick is shite doesn't mean we weren't good today. If we'd squeaked by then yeah, but I had my feet up after an hour.

McPake really has McCall in his back pocket, aside from the earlier collapse he's ran the show every time. Pleasing. 

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just because Partick is shite doesn't mean we weren't good today. If we'd squeaked by then yeah, but I had my feet up after an hour.

McPake really has McCall in his back pocket, aside from the earlier collapse he's ran the show every time. Pleasing. 

I left at half-time. Don't be renewing your passport anytime soon m9....

50 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

🤪

A competent performance with the result never really in doubt. I genuinely can’t remember any chances Thistle had, despite the period they had on top at the start of the second half.

Definitely the worst refereeing performance I’ve seen this season. 

Not a great performance but 3 welcome points. Disappointed we didn't kick on in the 2nd half and get more goals. Thought Elliot and Berra both showed up well and Hemings was excellent yet again, can't understand why some Dees complain about him. 

I like Thistle and really hope they stay up but based on today I'd be worried if I was a Jags fan. Don't recall one single shot on goal throughout the 90 mins.

Not expecting a win at Palmerston next week but you never know 

Hemings was excellent yet again, can't understand why some Dees complain about him. 

I don’t think I’ve seen any Dundee fans complain about Hemmings. I think we’re all agreed that if you give him the ball in front of goal he’ll score.