Dundee vs Thistle 8th of Feb

8 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Not that cheap, when you consider the time off work required after you get your head kicked in.....

Is the Troll violent now? 

I've only ever known it as an ald man's cave that has more pish on the seats and the floor than the lavvy. 

Much as I don't really want Partick go down, it's hard to see how it's going to not happen on that evidence. 

"Forster and Berra at the back for them today, lads". 

"Well, we'll never beat them for pace, so we'd better engage them in a hammer throwing contest". 

Thistle were atrocious and we weren’t that much better but comfortable win in the end.

Hemmings was the difference.

Brian Graham will score goals as he has done for previous clubs but he’s technically abysmal.

Got to fear for Thistle.

McPake plunders on.

Cracking performance, hopefully that lifts the players and more importantly the support. Some really positive play, and weirdly the most comfortable games I've sat through in some time (in terms of nervousness. Was cold as f**k).

Hope Callachan is okay, couldn't actually see what happened other than an awkward collision.

Although Thistle were poor it was a competent performance by Dundee today. Hemming as usual worked his socks off and took his second really well. But hats off the Mr Berra (and Mr McPake?) as he strolled through the game and played the ball forward early so we didn't have to endure more of this tippy tappy slow build up.

A welcome surprise after recent weeks but we'll done to all concerned!