Dundee vs Thistle 8th of Feb

40 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Cracking picture of our fans at Dens in the early 90s.

1972119F-F8FE-44F4-B609-61E090B0C1AE.jpeg

Definitely the early 90s given the number of stonewash jeans on display.  Surely the advertising board for Younger’s Tartan Special must have been there from the 70s though?

14 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Cracking picture of our fans at Dens in the early 90s.

1972119F-F8FE-44F4-B609-61E090B0C1AE.jpeg

I am fairly sure that is this game https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/5th-october-1991/

My mate from school is somewhere in the middle of that picture.

91/92 promotion season under the great John Lambie. That was a fucking brilliant time.

we beat Dundee 2-0 at Firhill later in the season in front of we!l over 8000 in the crowd. We were leading 1-0 for the majority of the game and went 2 up with about 10 minutes left. Absolute scenes in the shed, it is still one of my favourite games.

Edited by K77

Not going to make this today because of reasons fully within my partners control...

Stupid question for Dundee fans...

I'm wanting to stream the match off of DTV, I tried to read the terms and conditions but it wouldn't open for some reason. If I pay the £5.99 monthly subscription to watch this match, can I cancel it straight after the match  and not be bumped £5.99 every month for the next 12 months?

Cheers.

18 minutes ago, Partick Monkey said:

Not going to make this today because of reasons fully within my partners control...

I'm wanting to stream the match off of DTV, I tried to read the terms and conditions but it wouldn't open for some reason. If I pay the £5.99 monthly subscription to watch this match, can I cancel it straight after the match  and not be bumped £5.99 every month for the next 12 months?

Cheers.

You can buy it for a month, then cancel straight away.

Pretty certain it’s more than that though, unless they do one off games now? You need the international package to watch the game, domestic is radio style commentary only. You will need a VPN or similar, as your IP address needs to be outwith the UK. 

22 minutes ago, Partick Monkey said:

Cheers.

Pay the £5.99 a month, cheaper than the day out and you'll get a good laugh for the next year

21 minutes ago, Partick Monkey said:

Cheers.

Be as well saving yourself £5.99 and have more entertainment watching a switched off TV.

9 minutes ago, srw said:

You can buy it for a month, then cancel straight away.

Pretty certain it’s more than that though, unless they do one off games now? You need the international package to watch the game, domestic is radio style commentary only. You will need a VPN or similar, as your IP address needs to be outwith the UK. 

FS... Right, I'm sure I'll figure it out...

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Be as well saving yourself £5.99 and have more entertainment watching a switched off TV.

Tempting.