Dundee vs Thistle 8th of Feb

I can’t really imagine Dundee being dragged into the relegation scrap. In a league this poor, it would take some doing, but fair play to them for trying.

We haven’t played particularly well in either of the reverse fixtures, so not too confident here. We snatched an undeserved 3-1 win at Dens and were comfortably beaten at home.

Edited by Nightmare

Kenny Miller has retired, GGH in limbo, Shea Gordon returning to full fitness and Nigel Mansell injured from our win up at Dens.

Can McCall's team get a point or three against a Dundee team that hasn't won since beating...yup...Partick Thistle? 🤷‍♂️

58 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

With Storm Ciara barrelling towards Scotland, you have to wonder if this game will be postponed for a second time. I'd rather not personally.

It's not been postponed.

Well with Cammy and McGhee out after surgery for the near future, I guess my team lineup is this.

Hazard

Elliott, Berra, Forster, Field

Robertson, Dorrans, Byrne

McDaid,                    Crankshaw

Hemmings

Tragic times.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

20 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Kenny Miller has retired, GGH in limbo, Shea Gordon returning to full fitness and Nigel Mansell injured from our win up at Dens.

Can McCall's team get a point or three against a Dundee team that hasn't won since beating...yup...Partick Thistle? 🤷‍♂️

GGH signed for Stenny until end of season.

5 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Often go to games that are nearby, when ive time off ,as a "neutral" supporter of football, but £24 to get in? Who made that dumbass descision? Its keeping people away from the game.

If it means less random stoaters from Arbroath are swanning up to Dens then it can't be all bad.