Morton vs. Queen of the South

4 3 3
Ledger RB

Dobbie ridiculously isolated up top is what I feared. I just didn't want to admit it.
Could be back 3 with Holt & Lyon helping out in midfield with Pybus Wilson & Petra when attacking and dropping back while defending. 
Would much rather this certainly.

6 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Could be back 3 with Holt & Lyon helping out in midfield with Pybus Wilson & Petra when attacking and dropping back while defending. 

The manager will never go to a back three.

That would mean if one got injured he may have to put Semple on..... 👅 and we couldn’t have that !!

Dobbies big pal Hamilton not starting either. That will be Dobbie stuck out on the wing or up top on his lonesome......

52 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Ledger is playing left back? 

F16F1E06-5FB8-4F38-BA8E-A49DC80F7230.jpeg

They were expecting signs of Fordyce?  I guess as he is playing across the water at Dumbarton today he may just about reach Cappielow with a wind assisted clearance!

EDIT - the dangers of taking a quote out of context. I see there are a couple of posts taking the proverbial out of himself after a bit if a brain fart!

Edited by Skyline Drifter

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

They were expecting signs of Fordyce?  I guess as he is playing across the water at Dumbarton today he may just about reach Cappielow with a wind assusted clearance!

It was referring to an earlier Facebook post where they got Kilday and Fordyce mixed up. An easy mistake to make 🙄