Predictions, Saturday, 8 February, 2020

A really light slate, and really light on even close to correct predictions...the joint winners are @African Sunset and @fifer67...both with two predicted draws and one of them exact, for 4 points.

Twenty-one players: The two winners with 4 pts., five with 1 pt, and the remaining fourteen (including your host) with the 0! This is African Sunset's second win, and fifer67's first!

Previous winners (# if multiple wins):

Round 23 - jagfox99 (2)

Round 22 - CC52 FFC, Highland Bully Wee, jagfox99, Mantis Toboggan and Diamond Oracle

Round 21 - Stevo Fife (4), roman-bairn (3) and falkirkzombie

Round 20 - African Sunset

Round 19 - Stevo Fife (3)

Round 18 - roman_bairn (2)

Round 17 - TxRover (2)

Round 16 - Marshmallo and ++Ammo-Airdrie++

Round 15 - Stevo Fife (2)

Round 14 - No picks

Round 13 - TxRover

Round 12 - Steakngravys Maw and Larry Hood (2)

Round 11 - Gordon EF (2)

Round 10 - Wee Jackie, Life on Marrs?, EFFC1938 (2) and Stevo Fife

Round 9 - keyser_soze

Round 8 - shawfielder

Round 7 - Gordon EF

Round 6 - Larry Hood, EFFC1938 and macclyde+

Round 5 - Wullie McNaught

Round 4 - roman_bairn

Round 3 - Wilson92FFC

Round 2 - Easy Days for Raith

Round 1 - Bairn in Exile

Glad to see I was not on my own in Stranraer getting another draw ,so well done to the winners for getting the score right. Can I get a wee half point for a draw at half time at Balmoor? As usual I get Airdrie wrong but we continue our undefeated run against the Sons. Will wait till mid week before doing next week.

51 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Glad to see I was not on my own in Stranraer getting another draw ,so well done to the winners for getting the score right. Can I get a wee half point for a draw at half time at Balmoor? As usual I get Airdrie wrong but we continue our undefeated run against the Sons. Will wait till mid week before doing next week.

Yea, picking first and with long range weather forecasts kinda sucks, but knowing I’d have to pick against my team for them to win must suck for you, Cc.

52 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Yea, picking first and with long range weather forecasts kinda sucks, but knowing I’d have to pick against my team for them to win must suck for you, Cc.

I am just so optimistic until the actual game  but maybe I should do as you say.  I predict you will win the Challenge Cup semi final ( on penalties) Good luck

1 hour ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I am just so optimistic until the actual game  but maybe I should do as you say.  I predict you will win the Challenge Cup semi final ( on penalties) Good luck

Nice try, only works for you predicting Diamonds games...

BTW, any idea why we wore Yellow for one of the games and were able to wear Blue the other? Referee decision?

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Nice try, only works for you predicting Diamonds games...

BTW, any idea why we wore Yellow for one of the games and were able to wear Blue the other? Referee decision?

To be honest I never really noticed but I dislike when we wear that pale blue strip as we did in losing to Clyde recently. Has to be varieties of Red and white: