Today's Scores

andy25

16 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Talbot player was sent off for retaliation after he was fouled, he put his hand on the prone Rossvale players head and shoved it into the grass. Both tackles that the cards were issued for, one was late, and the other its debateable whether the player slipped, but on plastic grass anything is possible. As for the offside where the goalie was carded the same linesman chalked off a perfectly good goal so it was swings and roundabouts. Last comment "I hate astroturf" PS. Thats the 6th time in 14 league games Mr Gentles has reffed us.

I suppose everything is subjective to everyone's personal view and vantage point. I've had 6 people really tell me similar things, two are Rossvale supporters so, I'll discount them lolol but the other 4 are objective neutrals and I genuinely thought it was a windup that they all had similar views.
I think the goalkeeper getting sent off for last man when the linesman couldn't keep up with play in an incident where most saying a blatant offside is deffo not a leveler for a goal being caulked off lol

Referees are referees, humans are humans, had some right idiots take games I've played in, watched and managed for me, worst was, here we goo, going back to the ole days, Lou Thoi, omg, what a nightmare

1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I think the goalkeeper getting sent off for last man when the linesman couldn't keep up with play in an incident where most saying a blatant offside is deffo not a leveler for a goal being caulked off lol

You are right, it is massively in favour of Rossvale as goals are what wins matches, not opponents going down to 10 men