Today's Scores

andy25

Just now, andy25 said:

2nd sending off was a yellow.
3rd sending off was a horrendous tackle and was a red card all day long.
Shanklands goal just after you equalised was never offside.
Also Boylans header late on was also over the line.

You must have had some vantage point at both ends of the pitch and also in the middle. Outstanding stuff. Lino at one end in line with play to call the offiside. Lino at the other end on the goal line, yet you were in a better position than both. Amazing.

6 minutes ago, DanMan said:

You must have had some vantage point at both ends of the pitch and also in the middle. Outstanding stuff. Lino at one end in line with play to call the offiside. Lino at the other end on the goal line, yet you were in a better position than both. Amazing.

6 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Okay🤨

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
28 minutes ago, DanMan said:
The 2nd and 3rd Reds are Yellow cards mate. Never red cards. No sure where the perfectly good goal was ?

I was there as a neutral. The red for Johnstone was the only one which was harsh. The other three were clear cut.

Thank you.

Lochee United 3 Forfar West End 0

The Thomson Park side opened the scoring on 10 minutes when Danny MILLAR rose highest to head home a Danny Cavanagh corner kick.

On 75 minutes Scott McComiskie found Logan Davie out on the right. The midfielder’s ball to CAVANAGH was lashed into the West End net from the edge of the box.

With a minute to go of normal time Bryan Deasley was pulled down inside the box by David Rae and McCOMISKIE drove the penalty kick into the bottom left corner of the net to put a gloss on the final scoreline.

Lochee United: Gorton, McNally, Millar, Kirk, Webster, Cavanagh, Cameron, Davie (Gallagher 75), Lawson, McComiskie, Deasley.

Forfar WE: Thain, Weir, Wilson, Webster, Rae, C Walls (Cruickshank 15), Gillespie, McMahon, Njie (A Walls 65}, Hart, McIlravey (Yule 85).

5 hours ago, DanMan said:

The 2nd and 3rd Reds are Yellow cards mate. Never red cards. No sure where the perfectly good goal was ?

Two leg breakers, Boylans header was a foot over the line. Shanklands goal ruled offside in first half when he ran past defender.

37 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Two leg breakers, Boylans header was a foot over the line. Shanklands goal ruled offside in first half when he ran past defender.

As I say. You also managed to get yourself into a better position than the lino's at both ends of the pitch, outstanding.. 2 leg breakers, were any legs broken ?? Naw. They were 2 yellow cards all day .. 

Your sons tackle was horrendous.But according to your manager he slipped[emoji23]

As I say. You also managed to get yourself into a better position than the lino's at both ends of the pitch, outstanding.. 2 leg breakers, were any legs broken ?? Naw. They were 2 yellow cards all day .. 

13 minutes ago, DanMan said:

So the gist of it is when the officials make a decision that goes  Rossvale's way they are in the right position and correct. When they make a decision that goes against Rossvale they are "disgraceful" to quote you from earlier in the thread

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

So the gist of it is when the officials make a decision that goes  Rossvale's way they are in the right position and correct. When they make a decision that goes against Rossvale they are "disgraceful" to quote you from earlier in the thread

Not at all. I am saying that fans call line decisions from the middle of the pitch. Red cards are subjective, for me the 2 second half red cards were yellow. Ref chose red. Talbot fans around me were surprised. That is all I am saying. 

18 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Your sons tackle was horrendous.But according to your manager he slippedemoji23.png

He did mate. He went into a 50/50 both boys went hard and fair.. the ball spun away from them. Talbot player got there first. Liam charged toward him and lost his footing and couldnt stop. Colided. No intent. Yellow card. Same thing happened 1st half on our keeper. Ref showed a bit of leniency on that occasion

Edited by DanMan

It was still a horrible tackle no matter how you try to dress it up.
Red card all day long.

He did mate. He went into a 50/50 both boys went hard and fair.. the ball spun away from them. Talbot player got there first. Liam charged toward him and lost his footing and couldnt stop. Colided. No intent. Yellow card. Same thing happened 1st half on our keeper. Ref showed a bit of leniency on that occasion

Not guilty.
Theres plenty of arseholes in the Talbot support unfortunately [emoji57]
I moved away from a few of them

His goal was decent tho eh ? I am assuming you are the guy that was standing behind me screaming that you hoped he was seriously injured?? Stay classy man...

Maybe not..

But I dont shout abuse at players hoping they are seriously injured or shout abuse at referees.

You'll know there are plenty Talbot supporters that do when you're at a Talbot game.

You're hardly a beacon of benevolence for the Talbot across the threads on here pal.

Guest Nocknosh1988
15 minutes ago, DanMan said:

His goal was decent tho eh ? I am assuming you are the guy that was standing behind me screaming that you hoped he was seriously injured?? Stay classy man...

Ma boy this ma boy that same when you played us 

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Maybe not..
But I dont shout abuse at players hoping they are seriously injured or shout abuse at referees.
You'll know there are plenty Talbot supporters that do when you're at Talbot game.

Aye. The one thing I don't miss.