Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
boheesian

Weather watch Saturday

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, boheesian said:

With the torrential rain in the past few days are there any matches likely to be postponed?

If it keeps down pouring the way it was the other night we wont be in. If rain keeps to minimum might be alright 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dundonald v Dunbar the first casualty but it's now reversed to New Countess Park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Musselburgh’s pitch would be playable, but we are not at home!! However, said elsewhere that Linlithgow is playable at moment, so fingers crossed this stays the same for tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Musselburgh’s pitch would be playable, but we are not at home!! However, said elsewhere that Linlithgow is playable at moment, so fingers crossed this stays the same for tomorrow!

Very few matches postponed there. However, if there’s a long injury list😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Very few matches postponed there. However, if there’s a long injury list😉

Ha ha. 👍

I want match to go ahead, just to see the crowd! With Linlithgow adding all their 200 season ticket holders to boost the crowd, as Musselburgh’s 80 season ticket holders normally to away matches as well, that’s 280 before the turnstiles even open!! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Ha ha. 👍

I want match to go ahead, just to see the crowd! With Linlithgow adding all their 200 season ticket holders to boost the crowd, as Musselburgh’s 80 season ticket holders normally to away matches as well, that’s 280 before the turnstiles even open!! 😁

Steady Casey, it’s ok for us to give them a bit stick it’s historic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Very few matches postponed there. However, if there’s a long injury list😉

Thanks for buying a Rose treasure chest ticket today.

13 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Ha ha. 👍

I want match to go ahead, just to see the crowd! With Linlithgow adding all their 200 season ticket holders to boost the crowd, as Musselburgh’s 80 season ticket holders normally to away matches as well, that’s 280 before the turnstiles even open!! 😁

The Archbishop of Banterbury is in the house.

Tomorrow's crowd is 500, already sent it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Steady Casey, it’s ok for us to give them a bit stick it’s historic. 

Sorry! Just got a bit carried away! Won’t happen again! 😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Thanks for buying a Rose treasure chest ticket today.

The Archbishop of Banterbury is in the house.

Tomorrow's crowd is 500, already sent it in.

Nice one! 👏

Disappointing though as the crowd is a bit down on 3 years ago! Maybe the weather?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Nice one! 👏

Disappointing though as the crowd is a bit down on 3 years ago! Maybe the weather?

Thats only the figure if it's off.  I've already filed it at 900 if on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Thanks for buying a Rose treasure chest ticket today.

The Archbishop of Banterbury is in the house.

Tomorrow's crowd is 500, already sent it in.

Going for the treasure chest double. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boheesian said:

Going for the treasure chest double. 

I heard you won, I hope you're going on another holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Thats only the figure if it's off.  I've already filed it at 900 if on.

😂😂 Sound! Normally this kind of humour is reserved by Bo’ness supporters.....!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

😂😂 Sound! Normally this kind of humour is reserved by Bo’ness supporters.....!

Humour? I'm deadly serious here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I heard you won, I hope you're going on another holiday.

Of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Will the Whitehill Park be playable?

Be surprised  if theres substantial rainfall...the last 5 years for some reason the drainage seems to have literally stopped working...i remember in my younger days very few games being off,nowadays its arguably one of the worst rainfall pitches in the lothians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...