Geographic scope/catchment of your club's fanbase

Jordanhill, Anniesland, Hyndland, Bearsden, Bishopbriggs and Milngavie predominately. Not as well supported in Possil, Maryhill and Springburn unsurprisingly. 

We’ve also got a healthy support in Cumbernauld and EK. Buses used to run regularly from both towns.

4 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Probably all of Angus, Dundee, North Fife and East Perthshire (especially Carse of Gowrie)

We obviously have a few fans in Edinburgh, Abdn and Glasgow as well, some due to younger fan base moving away (like myself) others being due to our Glory days of the 1980s.

And Perth. 

Weirdo c***s.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’d reckon

EH1-EH3, EH9-EH14, EH18-26

And Manchester apparently

I think there's Hearts fans all over the city to be fair- I remember reading about some who even lived in Easter Road..

As for the MIGHTY City, we come from the Royal Edinburgh Hospital...

On 30/01/2020 at 14:59, Busta Nut said:

Motherwell's is mostly Lanarkshire I'd guess

There are a lot of Motherwell fans in Hamilton.Some who moved here,others who were brought up supporting a top League team when Accies languished in the Seaside Leagues and plenty who became Well fans when John Boyle flooded Hamilton schools with free tickets during our homeless years.

Strathaven has a good number of Accies fans with a few in East Kilbride I know of, but not as many as there should be due to the club never trying to reach out to folk from there which has always been a missed opportunity.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

I think there's Hearts fans all over the city to be fair- I remember reading about some who even lived in Easter Road..

As for the MIGHTY City, we come from the Royal Edinburgh Hospital...

And there are probably a few Hibs fans in Wester Hailes and Colinton.

I grew up in EH4 and lived in EH7.  Breaking the mould.

EH4 takes up a huge area from “Historic Trainspotting country” to Comely bank Drumbrae in the south and out to Cramond in west.

It’s going to be a three way marginal between Hearts, Hibs and Rugby

To be honest I was really expecting Manchester to be the more contentious bit

I always felt the Dons drew fans from anywhere that sold the P&J.
When I was growing up there were no other league teams north of Brechin, The 80s success also resulted in a few glory hunters in the central belt as well but most of the ones I knew in Fife also had links with the North East.
As for my Local team The Pars, I would say that they draw their support mainly in the West Fife area. Though there are also many supporters of the Ugly Sisters and the Edinburgh teams in the area as well.

5 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

In EH5 there were a fair amount of Hearts and Hibs fans.

Always puzzled me why so many OF fans come from outwith the Glasgow area, especially as they'd never visited Parkhead or Ibrox.

Because 'my dad supported them' tends to be the excuse given.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Because 'my dad supported them' tends to be the excuse given.

I couldn't have imagined growing up without going to Tynecastle every other week (sure the Hibs boys were the same with Easter Road)

Closest any of our OF supporting mates got to a Rangers or Celtic game was Scotsport on cup final day.

It's obviously not a new town but there was a huge expansion of Hamilton in the 60's, 70's and 80's. A large number of the incomers must have come from the Motherwell area as well as all the usual amount of Old Firm supporters. I've always put the large number of Motherwell supporters in Hamilton down to that.

I grew up in Hamilton but my dad started taking me as a young boy (think it was some sort of punishment) and my friends from Hamilton that I go with all have Motherwell supporting dads.