Geographic scope/catchment of your club's fanbase

Basically where does your club draw it's fans from geographically? Interested in how far out from your clubs town/city catchment stretches.

(old firm are obviously a special case as they have fans from Tighnabruaich to Timbuktu)

I think there's a tendency for people to see Motherwell as representing Lanarkshire rather than just the town itself.  East Kilbride is obviously dominated by Old Firm fans, but outwith that it's overwhelmingly Motherwell despite being practically joined onto Hamilton. I'd imagine it's a similar situation in places like Carluke, Rutherglen, Lanark etc. 

East Kilbride is weird in general. I know more Partick Thistle fans than Accies.

6 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I think there's a tendency for people to see Motherwell as representing Lanarkshire rather than just the town itself.  East Kilbride is obviously dominated by Old Firm fans, but outwith that it's overwhelmingly Motherwell despite being practically joined onto Hamilton. I'd imagine it's a similar situation in places like Carluke, Rutherglen, Lanark etc. 

East Kilbride is weird in general. I know more Partick Thistle fans than Accies.

Lots of Clyde and a few StMirren fans as well which I suppose is a legacy of the amount of people from Glasgow who were decanted there when it was first built

I'd guess that most of our support is from North Ayrshire and East Ayrshire, with most in South Ayrshire being Ayr United fans. Probably pretty much every town in Ayrshire, including Kilmarnock and Ayr, have a majority of Old Firm fans though. I guess there are also a few St Mirren and Morton fans in some parts of North Ayrshire like Largs.

4 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Rutherglen? 

The City and Shire primarily, and the central belt 80s glory boys. There’s also a fair amount of Highland and Orkney supporters, probably from the 80s when we were good and pre-Caley/County.

Aberdonians (of my generation anyway) seem to be more likely to leave Aberdeen than their equivalents in Edinburgh, so I think our younger fan base is spreading out a bit to Glasgow and Edinburgh. I certainly know plenty, myself included.