Sign in to follow this  
falkirkzombie

Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

Good to see Falkirk fans haven't changed much from when were absolutely bodying them in the Championship about five year ago.

57 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Falkirk fans taking an unusual approach here of trying to ensure everyone knows how shit their club is so they can in turn realise how poor Hearts are.

Hearts are levels above Falkirk in every single measurable by which you can judge the success -either current or long term- of any football club.

Yes but they have had to cheat to do it mind you. Taking money off people and then not paying it back. If that's the way you like doing things then great. Hearts will always be remembered for that.

Good to see Falkirk fans haven't changed much from when were absolutely bodying them in the Championship about five year ago.
Was winning that league that the last time you posted about watching your team?

9 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I cant remember you bodying us when we pumped u at Tynecastle that season.Enlighten me on that one please?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Really disappointed not to have won that. Can’t help but feel what could’ve been at the draw.

Hearts looked really poor, only clear chance was the penalty. If I was a hearts fan I’d be concerned at what the rest of this season holds.

Bonus, I though Buchanan and durnan looked really good at the back. And I’ve been a big critic of both, so was happy to see that. Sammon was utter dross the whole game.

4 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf to Naismith, although I think he’s an arsehole, Stendel’s tactics seemed to be to get the ball to Naismith no matter where he was on the pitch.

Naismith is a tireless worker and always looks to organise and defend when needed. He's been a bit slack in our last two games though. Didn't notice that last night but we'd be better getting the ball to Boyce or Claire.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I cant remember you bodying us when we pumped u at Tynecastle that season.Enlighten me on that one please?

You took a 3-0 skelping at TFS and lost 4-1 at Tynecastle.

17 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Naismith is a tireless worker and always looks to organise and defend when needed. He's been a bit slack in our last two games though. Didn't notice that last night but we'd be better getting the ball to Boyce or Claire.

I thought Boyce looked really slow and cumbersome and didn’t offer you much.

I assume you mean Clare ? Given what the Hearts fans at work were saying about him, I was disappointed in what I seen. He struck me as being more interested in diving and antagonising the crowd. Not fair of me to judge him on one game mind you.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
36 minutes ago, Darren said:
You took a 3-0 skelping at TFS and lost 4-1 at Tynecastle.

We also won at Tynecastle

You did. Congratulations. Meant you only finished the 38 points behind.

34 minutes ago, Darren said:

Maybe if we'd shafted some local firms by no paying back our debts we could have had a more competitive budget but I'd rather follow a side that pays all its dues frankly.

Well yeah, was just pointing out what the post was about.

Anyway, that as relevant to how shite we are now as it is to how shite you are now.

Considering the conditions I actually really enjoyed the match. It was a tense affair with a good atmosphere. Definitely think we deserved a replay but just wasnt our day with hitting the woodwork three times, to be fair to hearts they took the sting out the game with a passage of possession and we couldn't really get going again afterwards.

Did witness an unsavoury incident on the way home with a young grounded falkirk fan being booted square in the head, quite a cowardly act and disappointing that there was no police around.

49 minutes ago, champions said:

a young grounded falkirk fan being booted square in the head.

Greggy.png.9fd933e7b7ff5b1a96c009ce3d51567b.png

The Falkirk young team are over zealous gobshites.

It was probably deserved.

5 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I thought Boyce looked really slow and cumbersome and didn’t offer you much.

I assume you mean Clare ? Given what the Hearts fans at work were saying about him, I was disappointed in what I seen. He struck me as being more interested in diving and antagonising the crowd. Not fair of me to judge him on one game mind you.

Hearts were pretty bad TBH. Smith and Clare the only real positives.

16 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Maybe if we'd shafted some local firms by no paying back our debts we could have had a more competitive budget but I'd rather follow a side that pays all its dues frankly.

I support Hearts, not KPMG.

6 minutes ago, Darren said:

I support Hearts, not KPMG.

I'm sure the foundation when in charge will ensure that all these people are paid back in full so that the good name of heart of midlothian will be restored instead of the embarrassment of having paid back zero pence to the pound back to all the poor companies that had backed the club. That would be an impressive first gesture but I doubt like Budge that they'll bother.  Livingston, motherwell, sevco, dundee, gretna,dunfermline, airdrie and hearts. The biggest cheat clubs in scottish football.

Edited by Shadwell Dog