Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

5 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I thought Boyce looked really slow and cumbersome and didn’t offer you much.

I assume you mean Clare ? Given what the Hearts fans at work were saying about him, I was disappointed in what I seen. He struck me as being more interested in diving and antagonising the crowd. Not fair of me to judge him on one game mind you.

Hearts were pretty bad TBH. Smith and Clare the only real positives.

16 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Maybe if we'd shafted some local firms by no paying back our debts we could have had a more competitive budget but I'd rather follow a side that pays all its dues frankly.

I support Hearts, not KPMG.

6 minutes ago, Darren said:

I support Hearts, not KPMG.

I'm sure the foundation when in charge will ensure that all these people are paid back in full so that the good name of heart of midlothian will be restored instead of the embarrassment of having paid back zero pence to the pound back to all the poor companies that had backed the club. That would be an impressive first gesture but I doubt like Budge that they'll bother.  Livingston, motherwell, sevco, dundee, gretna,dunfermline, airdrie and hearts. The biggest cheat clubs in scottish football.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm sure the foundation when in charge will ensure that all these people are paid back in full so that the good name of heart of midlothian will be restored instead of the embarrassment of having paid back zero pence to the pound back to all the poor companies that had backed the club. That would be an impressive first gesture but I doubt like Budge that they'll bother.  Livingston, motherwell, sevco, dundee, gretna,dunfermline, airdrie and hearts. The biggest cheat clubs in scottish football.

I'd be more worried about the state of Falkirk's finances if I was you. 

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

I'd be more worried about the state of Falkirk's finances if I was you. 

Why? We're not at the stage of needing to shaft our locals yet and even when we were in financial problems in the 90s we paid back every penny.  None of this zero pence in the pound shit which is frankly a disgrace and should be to every jambo.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Why? We're not at the stage of needing to shaft our locals yet and even when we were in financial problems in the 90s we paid back every penny.  None of this zero pence in the pound shit which is frankly a disgrace and should be to every jambo.

:lol:

Enjoy obscurity. Try not to rack up any more huge losses as you attempt to escape League One.

Considering the conditions I actually really enjoyed the match. It was a tense affair with a good atmosphere. Definitely think we deserved a replay but just wasnt our day with hitting the woodwork three times, to be fair to hearts they took the sting out the game with a passage of possession and we couldn't really get going again afterwards.
Did witness an unsavoury incident on the way home with a young grounded falkirk fan being booted square in the head, quite a cowardly act and disappointing that there was no police around.

Our changes handed them the initiative back IMO.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Our changes handed them the initiative back IMO.

Completely agree as we had them on the rack at the time. Telfer & McMillan gave us nothing while Longridge didn't play in a role that offered any menace.