Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

25 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Always good to beat my most hated team in Scottish football and as per usual Falkirk supporters thinking they’re a  bigger club than they really are.

Do you genuinely hate Falkirk more than Rangers, Celtic and Hibs?

I said when the penalty was awarded 'f**k, I thought he'd given a penalty there for a second' as I assumed it was a goal kick. Don't remember any Hearts players or fans claiming it either.

That was my thoughts, everyone round me thought he'd given the goal kick & were astonished that he'd given a penalty for that challenge.

34 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Always good to beat my most hated team in Scottish football and as per usual Falkirk supporters thinking they’re a  bigger club than they really are.

^^^

First Hearts game was the 6-0 IMO

37 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

1 shot @ goal against a 3rd division team & that was a penalty. Frustrating to watch their blatatant diving.  On that showing relegation beckons

Meh. Was worried we would get a doing. Instead we can count ourselves unlucky and we gave a good account of ourselves. The league is priority 1, 2 and 3 though. No injuries, no replay and no loss of confidence is fair enough although it would have been good to snatch it. Hearts looked a shadow of the team that pumped Rangers though. Much grimness there. We must be reaching the point where Hearts fans are pretty worried.

9 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Pretty shite all round tbh, weather wasn't great at all and the pitch is w**k. 

Didn't think Hearts created much until later on when falkirk seemed to tire a bit. Falkirk pretty unlucky to not score hitting the woodwork 3 times. 

I think the worrying thing is Falkirk never played well and still created a few chances. 

I think we are really in danger of going down. 

Poor turnout from the home crowd, I might be remembering my youth wrongly but I always thought of Falkirk as being a pretty well supported team. 

We're 3rd division and had 4,000 there. 

Factor in the weather, weird kick off time and it being live on BBC that's no bad.