Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

1 minute ago, The Master said:

So just to be clear, you’re advocating the BBC build a structure that’s never been built before for this purpose, and don’t actually know that said structure would even help?

OK, then. 

They could at least supply the cameraman with a box of hankies.

Just now, welshbairn said:

They could at least supply the cameraman with a box of hankies.

Well they are wiping it. Indeed, someone earlier was complaining about them wiping it. 

The BBC simply can’t win. 

It’s going to be a hoot later in the Sportscene thread when people find out that Aberdeen v Kilmarnock is a featured game. 

Just now, The Master said:

South stand is to the right when sitting in the main stand, yes?

Because that’s a BBC camera in there. 

So just to be clear, you’re advocating the BBC build a structure that’s never been built before for this purpose, and don’t actually know that said structure would even help?

OK, then. 

Aye fine. Never been built before ? Trust me when I tell you what we’re talking about here is very simple engineering. As simple as it gets. And of course it would help.
You are terribly defensive of the BBC’s efforts here so I can only assume you’re in the profession. I won’t therefore say any more on the subject. 

Just now, sydney said:

Aye fine. Never been built before ? Trust me when I tell you what we’re talking about here is very simple engineering. As simple as it gets. And of course it would help.
You are terribly defensive of the BBC’s efforts here so I can only assume you’re in the profession. I won’t therefore say any more on the subject. 

No, I just find it hilarious when you get keyboard experts who think they know more than the people who actually produce live sport for a living.