Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

There’s no facilities for cameras in the main stand at The Falkirk Stadium.

But feel free to phone up the BBC and offer your expertise. 

You conveniently missed my point about building a decent platform. Please explain to me why they couldn’t have done that ? 

Nothing between the two teams. Decent game considering the conditions.
Can see how Hearts are at the bottom of the SPL. We're aspiring to be in the 1st Division & looks like they're headed in that direction as well.

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

There’s no facilities for cameras in the main stand at The Falkirk Stadium.

But feel free to phone up the BBC and offer your expertise. 

Apart from the camera platform in the middle of the main stand right enough.

Just now, sydney said:

You conveniently missed my point about building a decent platform. Please explain to me why they couldn’t have done that ? 

Because nobody ever builds a covered platform for a temporary camera gantry, so they’d need to find a company that could do it. 

Besides, if the rain is coming straight at the cameras, what good would such a cover do?

Maybe you think they should build a barrier in front of the cameras...

Just now, NewBornBairn said:

Apart from the camera platform in the middle of the main stand right enough.

I knew someone would mention that.

The single camera for your club TV channel is in no way sufficient for the multi-camera setup for proper TV. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

How the f**k has Thomson had a career in football and not know there are 3 different positions a linesman flags for offside? emoji38.png

He thought one of them was for offside at the other end of the pitch. He genuinely didn’t seem to understand near, middle and far side. 

He thought one of them was for offside at the other end of the pitch. He genuinely didn’t seem to understand near, middle and far side. 
I honestly thought the 3 positions of the flag was common knowledge in football.

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

I knew someone would mention that.

The single camera for your club TV channel is in no way sufficient for the multi-camera setup for proper TV. 

Well gee, they could have a couple of cameras there and a camera on the dedicated platform in the South Stand (oops, FTV bagsied that one too).

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

Because nobody ever builds a covered platform for a temporary camera gantry, so they’d need to find a company that could do it. 

Besides, if the rain is coming straight at the cameras, what good would such a cover do?

Maybe you think they should build a barrier in front of the cameras...

Jeez, it’s a simply structure FFS. There’s loads of companies out there that could do it. I know a few. Yes, the rain is driving and swirling around but it would surely have helped. 
Anyway, we can watch the replay from a stadium with decent facilities cause this has got 0-0 all over it. 

2 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Well gee, they could have a couple of cameras there and a camera on the dedicated platform in the South Stand (oops, FTV bagsied that one too).

South stand is to the right when sitting in the main stand, yes?

Because that’s a BBC camera in there. 

1 minute ago, sydney said:

Jeez, it’s a simply structure FFS. There’s loads of companies out there that could do it. I know a few. Yes, the rain is driving and swirling around but it would surely have helped. 
Anyway, we can watch the replay from a stadium with decent facilities cause this has got 0-0 all over it. 

So just to be clear, you’re advocating the BBC build a structure that’s never been built before for this purpose, and don’t actually know that said structure would even help?

OK, then.