Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

It’s so amateur that it’s something that every broadcaster has suffered from at least once...

You can’t just randomly decide to set up cameras in a location where they aren’t normally set up, and where there’s fans. There might not even be somewhere for them to go at the half-way line. 

We’ve known for days that this storm is coming and where it was coming from. I’m sure that the stadium would have been built with a facility for cameras in the main stand. Broadwood has and it was built years before Falkirk’s stadium. In any event, as I said, they could have build a decent camera platform with a cover on it, not the open scaffold platform that they are on. No excuses I’m afraid. Watch the weather forecasts BBC. To add to the farce, we’ve just been treated to someone’s hand wiping the lens. Pathetic coverage. Only saving grace is that it seems like we’re missing very little. 

Just now, sydney said:

We’ve known for days that this storm is coming and where it was coming from. I’m sure that the stadium would have been built with a facility for cameras in the main stand. Broadwood has and it was built years before Falkirk’s stadium. In any event, as I said, they could have build a decent camera platform with a cover on it, not the open scaffold platform that they are on. No excuses I’m afraid. Watch the weather forecasts BBC. To add to the farce, we’ve just been treated to someone’s hand wiping the lens. Pathetic coverage. Only saving grace is that it seems like we’re missing very little. 

There’s no facilities for cameras in the main stand at The Falkirk Stadium.

But feel free to phone up the BBC and offer your expertise.