Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

Ah, an Express weather SHOCK headline.
Absolute rag.

The Express have two sets of headlines, one about Princes Di and the other about the weather.
Must be the only paper with a readership older and more batshit crazy reactionary than The Sunday Post.
Anyway back to talking about the game, it will be shite and we will lose.

Gonnae be strange seeing that diddy lewis moore actually playing at tfs and not sitting on his arse.

Be weird seeing him playing in a position he’s supposed to play in rather than being shoehorned into an area on the park he’s never been before.

1 minute ago, ka202 said:

Be weird seeing him playing in a position he’s supposed to play in rather than being shoehorned into an area on the park he’s never been before.

He did play wide right once and did very little. Played wide left the other times and did very little but had to cut in every time to cross the ball.

Not really sure where that myth came from, apart from McKinnons comments about him being cover at left-back but he never played there for us, so far in his career for Hearts, Cowdenbeath and Forfar Lewis Moore has played just as much football playing wide left as well as wide right. He’s just fucking woeful.

Think this will be a difficult game, we might struggle. Looks like Falkirk score lots of goals and last time they played a team from the top league was against Livi and they got a draw. Livi are better than us. 

I thought we’d beat St Johnstone and thought we’d Beat Killie. Got that wrong. Hope i’m wrong again.

On 07/02/2020 at 16:36, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Ah, an Express weather SHOCK headline.

Absolute rag.

Being rather generous calling the Express a rag wouldn't waste my excrement on it Back to the game 0-0 or an absolute hammering for one of the teams 

8 minutes ago, Gus2 said:

Being rather generous calling the Express a rag wouldn't waste my excrement on it Back to the game 0-0 or an absolute hammering for one of the teams 

I don't know if you've heard of our lad Pereira, but I can assure you it won't be Falkirk 0. I've zero idea who your worst ever keeper is, but this guy is worse than him by a large, large margin.

I don't know if you've heard of our lad Pereira, but I can assure you it won't be Falkirk 0. I've zero idea who your worst ever keeper is, but this guy is worse than him by a large, large margin.

You’ve obviously not seen Leo Fasan. No way your keeper was worse than him