Falkirk v Hearts - 8th of Feb

falkirkzombie

Still several hundred tickets available for either sets of fans who want them so all good.

I know of a few Hearts fans who registered with Falkirk through their website.  It took 3 mins and lots of tickets in Main stand are still available.

Obviously preferable if its home fans but Hearts fans can easily get tickets - just don't wear colours or celebrate away goals and there will be no issues - that's my plan! 😉

Edited by Bundesliga Boy

Still several hundred tickets available for either sets of fans who want them so all good.
I know of a few Hearts fans who registered with Falkirk through their website.  It took 3 mins and lots of tickets in Main stand are still available.
Obviously preferable if its home fans but Hearts fans can easily get tickets - just don't wear colours or celebrate away goals and there will be no issues - that's my plan! [emoji6]

I'm confused [emoji53]

1 hour ago, mic_17_uk said:

I'm confused emoji53.png

Its really quite simple - there are still tickets available.  If anyone wants a ticket, they can be had via the website.

Always preferable to see the main stand packed full of home fans, but I'm attending the game as a neutral as a Falkirk supporting friend got me a ticket so I'll be going along with them.

I've no need to turn up in Clyde gear or route against the home team in any way so I'm looking forward to taking in the game as a neutral as I think its arguably the tie of the round.

As its a tv game especially, it'd be nice to see the main stand packed rather than seeing empty seats on the screen.  So if there are fans of other teams out there who want to see what looks a decent game on paper at a very reasonable price, I don't see why they shouldn't come along no matter who they support, especially if their own team are either not playing that day (as is case with me) or their team is away from home and the trip is too far for them.

Judging by the thread there appears to be a few Hearts fans who are very keen to attend but the away end is sold out.   My Falkirk mate has no issue with them getting a ticket for main stand as long as they are not causing bother.  They could easily come and simply not wear their club colours to eradicate any potential flashpoints in the stand.  Seems a win-win scenario, they (or other neutrals) get to see the game, and Falkirk benefit financially.

Biggest game at TFS for some time which is a sorry tale in itself.

Unfortunately Saturday showed we cant defend anything remotely out of the ordinary. Both centre halfs are poor and Hall needs to start the remainder of the league games.

That being said we do carry a physical threat so you never know we could knick a goal from a set piece. Looking forward to this albeit I think we will be edged out.

3-1 Hearts

17 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Please feel free to correct, but is the count including  ST holders all purchasing ?

It won’t be, lots to be released on Thursday 7pm - we’ll be able to get a proper count then 

Edited by bairn88

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Anyway enough of ge crowd w**k. Durnan/Buchanan v Naismith/Boyce is keeping me awake.

Yip. It will be a massacre. Not positive at all and it's because of this. Hearts are a different team now so wouldn't pin too much hope on their league position. I'd stick a good old sweeper in there as well. 

2,800 home tickets sold by last night. Some may be waiting for a couple of hundred SS tickets to be released on Thursday night however at the current rate of sales, doubt we’ll sell anymore than 4,000 which would give us a 6,000 crowd plus TV money. Not too bad but expected a few more sold by now.

Maybe being live on BBC is a factor after all...

The only problem with moving Miller back into a back 3 means starting Telfer in the middle of the park with Gomis which means we’ll get absolutely slaughtered in there as well.

Still praying we manage to get another defender signed up this week.

3 hours ago, Russ said:

The only problem with moving Miller back into a back 3 means starting Telfer in the middle of the park with Gomis which means we’ll get absolutely slaughtered in there as well.

Still praying we manage to get another defender signed up this week.

I think that if they play Miller as a sweeper then they may play a lone striker (McManus) with Longridge, Todd, Gomis & Connolly in the middle. It's not a game for Telfer.

I've got my ticket but I didn't take my usual ST seat so I reckon that'll be up for resale on Thursday? Daft kick off time, live on the BBC and an expected pummeling doesn't make for a big crowd.

Just got to hope it's one of those days where everything goes right and we sneak through. I always regretted not going to the 3-2 cup game against Rangers at TFS (Mark Millar winner), I thought we'd get pummeled, was midweek and i had work the next day so I gave it a bye. Made a point of not missing these types of games since.

Perfect game to try out the 4231. Probably the formation that gets all our strongest players on the pitch at the same time.

100% this

Mutch

Doyle Durnan Buchanan Dixon
Gomis Miller
Todd Longridge Connelly
McManus

See you guys have punted 3000 tickets so far, is that a good show or not so much? Would've been good to have the ground full but if it were Hearts and the old firm I wouldn't want to be outnumbered, although the financial boost would probably be welcomed. 

Anyway, from the league table falkirk look similar to Airdrie. I'll go 3-1 hearts