Kilmarnock Vs Ross County

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Have read that MacDonald has returned to the club due to his injury, and should be fit in about 6-8 weeks. He's not great, but he's better than the other two clowns, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him finishing the season if that's true.

Good opportunity for him.  Gives him a few months to prove his worth.  Would then punt one of our loanee keepers, whoever we’re paying the most for.

I think we’ve been disproportionately spoiled for good keepers in respect of our standing in the league over the past 20 years- some shite, others really good.  This is a Craig Samson period for us.  

2 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Yup, was surprised we didn't do much to rectify the keeper situation in the window but I guess we've got to stick with them now. That'll be Bachmann rotting in Watford's reserves for another 6 months now that they're out the FA cup...

On Hendrie, it could just be that he hasn't had a run of games or any other generic reason like that... but there must be a reason he's not getting in the team despite Niko being off the boil for quite a number of weeks now. Don't think he was even on the bench today

I think the main reason is that he's not very good and never really has been. I remember Accies fans being baffled when he signed for West Ham.

15 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Yup, was surprised we didn't do much to rectify the keeper situation in the window but I guess we've got to stick with them now. That'll be Bachmann rotting in Watford's reserves for another 6 months now that they're out the FA cup...

On Hendrie, it could just be that he hasn't had a run of games or any other generic reason like that... but there must be a reason he's not getting in the team despite Niko being off the boil for quite a number of weeks now. Don't think he was even on the bench today

Hendrie is either injured or has been told he’s not needed. A few weeks back when we were playing a game at rugby park he was posting Instagram stories with his pals in his house.

Obviously out the picture, for one reason or another. 

Edited by Nadroj

19 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Hendrie's been playing regularly in the reserves and hasn't exactly been a standout. Can't see him staying with us past the summer.