Kilmarnock Vs Ross County

A Kilmarnock team that looked toothless just did us 3-1 and we've taken two points from twenty one.

Relegation form. I wouldn't fancy us to win a play off if we finished 11th.

59 minutes ago, Comrie said:

A Kilmarnock team that looked toothless just did us 3-1 and we've taken two points from twenty one.

Relegation form. I wouldn't fancy us to win a play off if we finished 11th.

Two teeth and three goals.

Bye.

Thought up until County's goal we looked slightly better, had opportunities but didn't convert them. For the rest of the half didn't look like scoring particularly. Brophy dragged the rest of the team back into the match and from the first goal we didn't really look like losing. A much better, cohesive team performance in the second half that I hope isn't just another false dawn. In any case, it's a decent Saturday for us as the only result that didn't really go our way was Livi getting a win. 

Surprised at just how dung Ross County were. They allowed us to break, drive at them, create chances, score, everything that every other team in the league has managed to prevent us from doing quite easily. 

Give some credit to Dyer for that, it was refreshing to learn we were going with a 442. Brophy has been crying out for a partner since Stewart left, today he got it and between them they took 3 goals - not rocket science. 

Big Branescu is still a fucking liability and Niko is due a spell on the bench. 

11 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Surprised at just how dung Ross County were. They allowed us to break, drive at them, create chances, score, everything that every other team in the league has managed to prevent us from doing quite easily. 

Give some credit to Dyer for that, it was refreshing to learn we were going with a 442. Brophy has been crying out for a partner since Stewart left, today he got it and between them they took 3 goals - not rocket science. 

It was Donatti who was doing the tweeks to the setup from the technical area second half.....

17 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

While this is true, I fear his replacement is worse.

18 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Yup, Hendrie was awful when he came on as a sub in the 3-0 loss to Aberdeen at Pittodrie. 

I think both keepers are liabilities tbh. 

Can't argue against both of those points. Thankfully missed the Aberdeen debacle but wouldn't want to see what the alternative to Niko is right now. 

Just now, Andy_K_97 said:

Can't argue against both of those points. Thankfully missed the Aberdeen debacle but wouldn't want to see what the alternative to Niko is right now. 

Yup, was surprised we didn't do much to rectify the keeper situation in the window but I guess we've got to stick with them now. That'll be Bachmann rotting in Watford's reserves for another 6 months now that they're out the FA cup...

On Hendrie, it could just be that he hasn't had a run of games or any other generic reason like that... but there must be a reason he's not getting in the team despite Niko being off the boil for quite a number of weeks now. Don't think he was even on the bench today

Have read that MacDonald has returned to the club due to his injury, and should be fit in about 6-8 weeks. He's not great, but he's better than the other two clowns, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him finishing the season if that's true.