Kilmarnock Vs Ross County

Couldn’t think of a funky title but who needs that with the entertainment we’ll get this Saturday. Huge games for both teams, both will be disappointed not to get the 3pts imo.

After county’s 3 losses on the bounce it’s important we get some momentum going now. That’s how I’d line up the team personally, struggling without wingers and a hard choice between Fraser Kelly and Foster. Think Ricky is our best full back and Kelly our only natural LB so that’s why I went for them two.

IMG_0985.jpg

Looking at that side and christ we need pace out wide.

I think we have to go for this one, Killie are on an awful run, so this must be the best time to play them.

Baxter

Foster Watson Donaldson Kelly

Mullin Tilson Vigurs Paton Spittal

Erwin

I'd be tempted to give Shaw a chance from the start here if i'm honest as we could use his pace.

Cowie might actually be worth a start as well here.

1-1 

Edited by staggy1929

2 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

After county’s 3 losses on the bounce

Oh, no you don't! We drew with Hearts.

However, the rest of what you say is true, and it's worth noting we haven't scored in 4. On that note, I'm probably the most worried I've been all season. Boyce signing for Hearts has contributed towards that worry, but when you look at the Hearts and Celtic games, we've actually been playing rather well at times, and creating chances, and still not scoring. Compare this to earlier in the season, even as recently as the St Johnstone game (away), where we would very often barely even be in a game and yet still end up getting a goal or two and taking some point here and there. If we can no longer score when we are playing well, what hope when poor performances come around?

We need Stewart back, but as everyone keeps pointing out we also need wide players - enough of them to allow Stewart to focus on getting in the goal-scoring positions.

Maybe this has become more of a "General Ross County chat" kind of post - I apologise. I only started writing in the first place in rebuttal of @RossCountyFan14's outrageous suggestion we've lost 3 in a row.

Prediction despite it all: 2-2.