Hamilton V Celtic Sunday 2nd Feb

Usual heroic performance against the Old Firm at home that ultimately means nothing when st Mirren pump us through the week.

Hard for Accies when it’s 10 v 12. The ref so inconsistent it’s unbelievable. Collar gets booked for a high foot Celtic player does it not even a foul. Ref plays advantage for a Celtic foul then brings it back when Griff runs to the byline and decides he doesn’t want to hit a cross but yet Alston gets fouled playing a pass that doesn’t come off and nothing.

Credit to the Celtic fans latest I’ve ever seen them stay when winning a game. Big props to the green brigade as well for outdoing their shitty pricing banner of the last game with a topical Coronavirus joke that no one probably laughed at.

Very glad this will be the last time I have to share a stadium with either side of the old firm degenerates for a long time. Any Accies fan paying money to go to the cup game against Rangers to be treated with as much distain as they were today are off their rocker.

ETA only just realised it finished 4-1 left when the third went in. Jesus Christ we can’t even do a heroic defeat right.

We played really well, which we have done in pretty every game against the OF this season, which will inevitably lead into a dismal display against St Mirren where we'll have one shot on target, like the other games against them this season.

Dropping Gogic to CB did leave us scrambling in midfield, but it's the kind of decision you need to make 10 v 11 and it did probably work in terms of swarming the box.

Our red cards for fouls like Hamilton's are really fucking annoying me: Easton (kind of, although his was dangerous and a GSO), Hamilton, Stubbs, Gogic and Hamilton again all sent off for denying goal-scoring opportunities.

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Usual heroic performance against the Old Firm at home that ultimately means nothing when st Mirren pump us through the week.

Hard for Accies when it’s 10 v 12. The ref so inconsistent it’s unbelievable. Collar gets booked for a high foot Celtic player does it not even a foul. Ref plays advantage for a Celtic foul then brings it back when Griff runs to the byline and decides he doesn’t want to hit a cross but yet Alston gets fouled playing a pass that doesn’t come off and nothing.

Credit to the Celtic fans latest I’ve ever seen them stay when winning a game. Big props to the green brigade as well for outdoing their shitty pricing banner of the last game with a topical Coronavirus joke that no one probably laughed at.

Very glad this will be the last time I have to share a stadium with either side of the old firm degenerates for a long time. Any Accies fan paying money to go to the cup game against Rangers to be treated with as much distain as they were today are off their rocker.

ylRiD7F.gif