Hamilton V Celtic Sunday 2nd Feb

We were outstanding with 11 men, and have done OK with 10. The FBs following their WBs and Collar/Martin filling the space was working really well, but that's gonna be much more difficult with 10 men.

I'll take everyone's word that it was a red as I was far away, but it all came about from our CBs miles apart.

Edouard is unreal and causing Gogic all sorts of issues when dropping off.

Moyo and Oggy were doing really well, so it's gonna be a massive struggle with the latter completely isolated.

3 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

No denial from me, but I was comparing it to the red card given/not given.

Fair enough. Ref got both decisions correct IMO (need a better look at the stamp)and could easily of sent McGowan off.  Again as I said it's a shame cause you had them rattled.

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Fair enough. Ref got both decisions correct IMO (need a better look at the stamp)and could easily of sent McGowan off.  Again as I said it's a shame cause you had them rattled.

Definitely not a celtic fan....

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I've no got a dog in this race fella, maybe mentioning things getting rattled in a Celtic thread could set a few folk off right enough.