The Friendship Match. Rangers vs Aberdeen 1st Feb.

There's been a bit of an outbreak of bonhomie between we handsome Rangers fans and our big Aberdonian pals on the forum lately.  I even had @Sheep62agreeing with me on one post.  Unprecedented!

No idea how Saturday's game will pan out but I know the thread will show the respect that both sets of fans have for each other...

Will the sheep sit in it get stuck in?

We struggled second half at Pittodrie when they got stuck in and at Tynecastle twice when hearts got stuck in.

Missing a few key players again,  Tavernier,  Jack,  Defoe,  Stewart and Alfie not fully fit.

3 0 home win.  McInnes under pressure won't deter him from an ultra defensive 4 5 1 system. Ojo or Ferguson to get sent off near the end. 

McInnes to say post match that we "showed fight and determination and on another day decisions could have gone for us". 

Team prediction

Lewis

Logan Taylor Mckenna Consi

McGinn Ferguson ojo Mcgeough Gallagher

Cosgrove

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

3 0 home win.  McInnes under pressure won't deter him from an ultra defensive 4 5 1 system. Ojo or Ferguson to get sent off near the end. 

McInnes to say post match that we "showed fight and determination and on another day decisions could have gone for us". 

Team prediction

Lewis

Logan Taylor Mckenna Consi

McGinn Ferguson ojo Mcgeough Gallagher

Cosgrove

That's what I reckon.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There's been a bit of an outbreak of bonhomie between we handsome Rangers fans and our big Aberdonian pals on the forum lately.  I even had @Sheep62agreeing with me on one post.  Unprecedented!

No idea how Saturday's game will pan out but I know the thread will show the respect that both sets of fans have for each other...

f**k off.

Carry on.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Will the sheep sit in it get stuck in?

We struggled second half at Pittodrie when they got stuck in and at Tynecastle twice when hearts got stuck in.

Missing a few key players again,  Tavernier,  Jack,  Defoe,  Stewart and Alfie not fully fit.

Hahahaha what do you think?

c**t.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fear not my little blue nose friend

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

It won't last and you're still not getting a Valentines Day card

There was an inevitability about the pumping we took at Ibrox earlier in the season, even in the away end folk were expecting it.

Bizarrely, I don't feel like that this time round and we're arguably on worse form than we were then. I think we'll give a much better account of ourselves but ultimately still lose.

I'll say 2-0, we'll have chances at 1-0 but they'll wrap it up late on.

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There was an inevitability about the pumping we took at Ibrox earlier in the season, even in the away end folk were expecting it.

Bizarrely, I don't feel like that this time round and we're arguably on worse form than we were then. I think we'll give a much better account of ourselves but ultimately still lose.

I'll say 2-0, we'll have chances at 1-0 but they'll wrap it up late on.

We've got a few injuries and look disjointed at the moment. We will win but I can promise that it's very unlikely that it will be a pumping.

Lewis

Logan Taylor McKenna Considine

McGeouch Ferguson

McGinn Kennedy Hedges

Cosgrove

Hoping for a line-up like that, although expecting Ojo and probably Gallagher to start. I wouldn't mind Wilson instead of Hedges, but I'm not sure he will be fully fit. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Lewis

Logan Taylor McKenna Considine

McGeouch Ferguson

McGinn Kennedy Hedges

Cosgrove

Hoping for a line-up like that, although expecting Ojo and probably Gallagher to start. I wouldn't mind Wilson instead of Hedges, but I'm not sure he will be fully fit. 

Don't think McGinn and Wilson a the wingers would work. Both good going forward but we'll need 11 players working there arse off to get anything from this.