Blues v Bairns.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ok, so your just a teenage fuckwit then. Fair do’s. 

Fair do's? Hows your record breaking, fantastic team doing? Remember , by all accounts,(most of them from Falkirk fans), your team his destined for better things than SPFL1. So hows it going? According to the chat on here you should be putting all of the teams,(ALL OF THE TEAMS), an absolute swording. Lets not forget your funding. That helps. Or maybe not.

Terrible result but I didn't actually think we played terrible. Folk saying it was McKinnon-esque are talking shite, we created fine but the finishing was awful.

Apart from the goal of course and the Todd chance in the second half he should’ve scored I genuinely can’t think of another chance we created. Plenty of poor balls into the box but nothing else that could be classed as a chance.

Fair do's? Hows your record breaking, fantastic team doing? Remember , by all accounts,(most of them from Falkirk fans), your team his destined for better things than SPFL1. So hows it going? According to the chat on here you should be putting all of the teams,(ALL OF THE TEAMS), an absolute swording. Lets not forget your funding. That helps. Or maybe not.

Who is this c**t?

Apart from the goal of course and the Todd chance in the second half he should’ve scored I genuinely can’t think of another chance we created. Plenty of poor balls into the box but nothing else that could be classed as a chance.

Yep, just like a McKinnon team....... 

First genuine disappointment of a result for M&M. Let's see how they bounce back. Not hanging their hat on their own signings is an odd move.

As long as they learn then fair enough. We are still a win behind top spot, the only difference is Raith can now afford 1 draw where they couldnt before. Us and them beginning to pull clear though.

I'll be honest, I fell asleep on the bus and now I can barely remember the game. It didn't feel like a McKinnon performance though, main difference being we we're winning the second balls and attacking often.

I'm not a fan of them, but that was an advert for plastic pitches. The pitch certainly was a leveller. We didn't deal with it at all well.

The full backs were strangely absent in an attacking sense today. The Stranraer defender with the Italian name did well and was thier best player.

We seemed to get caught sleeping a few times today, particularly at thier goal where Dixon was posted missing and the two CBs did f**k all.

Very disappointing result.

Let’s be honest if the two donuts at CH had not gone to sleep at their goal we would have won. Stranraer did nothing else. They really are a liability and an accident waiting to happen. The young lad should play with one of them.

PS Raith lost at Stranraer but gave. Is beaten Airdrie 3 times.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Let’s be honest if the two donuts at CH had not gone to sleep at their goal we would have won. Stranraer did nothing else. They really are a liability and an accident waiting to happen. The young lad should play with one of them.

PS Raith lost at Stranraer but gave. Is beaten Airdrie 3 times.

If ball had not taken a deflection and we had picked up your man at the back post, you would have not scored either.

48 minutes ago, BillyBairn said:

Yep, just like a McKinnon team....... 

Are you still going to be blaming McKinnon when we are losing games in 2030? Ray McKinnon has not been Falkirk manager for two and a half months. If they wanted to make it less of a "McKinnon team" they should have used their budget to sign upgrades on some of the players bequeathed to them by Big Bad Ray, instead of the filler and bench dwellers they have signed, Todd excluded. It was their decision to play the two jokers at CH again today and leave their own choice in that position on the bench for the entire 90 minutes. And as McMillan created the goal and Connelly scored it, full credit to Super Ray for the point we did get.