Blues v Bairns.

The team on the park are pretty much the fluffers from McKinnon’s days. Sad to see them still capable of the same soft nonsense. For me, no more Durnan and Buchanan partnerships on league duty. They are truly the Brothers Grim.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The team on the park are pretty much the fluffers from McKinnon’s days. Sad to see them still capable of the same soft nonsense. For me, no more Durnan and Buchanan partnerships on league duty. They are truly the Brothers Grim.

Utterly baffled as to how Hall wound up dropped after his performance last week, poor decision imo.

If you count Longridge we made six January signings and five of them are on the bench today. I am confused by that.

The double change was wrong IMO. Would have taken Gomis off with McMillan and kept Connelly on.

Poor performance

That was a real Ray McKinnon performance resulting in the inevitable draw. As mentioned previously, 4 January signings on the bench and not used, whilst the starting 11 was almost a McKinnon team.

Respect to M&M for what they have achieved thus far, but it really looked like they pitched up expecting to beat Stranraer, even though they are fighting for every scrap to avoid relegation. Stranraer were first to nearly every 50/50 ball.

Well that was fucking shite. Second half performance was probably worse than the first and we got what we deserved from the game. Stranraer coped with the conditions far better than us and looked the more threatening team for most of that second half and more than deserved the point.

Easily our worst performance under M&M and first question marks over their tactics and substitutions. We were pish a game and they didn’t try anything different, 3 straight swaps off the bench no change in formation, shape or style of play when it was obvious as soon as they got the gold back we were struggling and not looking like creating anything. The last sub was the most confusing for me brining on Telfer for the last couple of minutes when we’ve got Miller on the bench. If he’s not going to come on in a game like that when we’re needing a goal on a shite pitch where we need to go long and make it stick then it’s pointless him being on the bench.