Blues v Bairns.

Mutch

Doyle         durnan   Hall.          Dixon

Connolly.      Miller (c).   Gomis.       Todd

LL.        Mcmanus

What I want to see, Plenty of energy in that team. Would love to see it tried but can't see sammon dropped after scoring mid week. Also don't see LL coming straight back in. Todd to take telfers place will be the only change from from Tuesdays starting 11 imo

They are both poor, it's a straight choice of who is the worst. For the most part it's been Durnan, Buchanan has got away with sentiment is he's a fan, the captain, it doesn't alter the fact he's a bit pish. For all Durnan has been rank rotten and improved over last few games he's still just as capable of having an absolute howler. Hall in his one appearance looked good. Roll the dice and hope we come up with six. 

28 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

They are both poor, it's a straight choice of who is the worst. For the most part it's been Durnan, Buchanan has got away with sentiment is he's a fan, the captain, it doesn't alter the fact he's a bit pish. For all Durnan has been rank rotten and improved over last few games he's still just as capable of having an absolute howler. Hall in his one appearance looked good. Roll the dice and hope we come up with six. 

yer a wee bit jealous of the the captain ebob ?  you been on the eez again ?  Best player at the club , best defensive record in Britain , playing through the pain barrier and you come out with absolute drivel . I bet you put the nets up on game day .  Mon big G show yer class as always .  Our leader , our God .  

Cliff xx

yer a wee bit jealous of the the captain ebob ?  you been on the eez again ?  Best player at the club , best defensive record in Britain , playing through the pain barrier and you come out with absolute drivel . I bet you put the nets up on game day .  Mon big G show yer class as always .  Our leader , our God .  
Cliff xx

Best player at the club???
I take it this is a wind up.

Cliff xx

Cliff, enjoy yer night mate.

Cliff xx

As you wrote this are you sure you’re not on the ‘eez’ ?...

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

No Hall today. Wee bit surprised at that.

FF480964-E474-4D08-A817-20CFD6A20C8A.png

Not surprised, predicted only change would be Longridge or Todd for Telfer.

As much as I'd like to see Hall given a chance to stake a claim for a start, I just don't think you can read much into Halls debut game as answering much about him. I don't think you can be worrying about injuries for a cup game either, league one is by far the priority.

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Not surprised, predicted only change would be Longridge or Todd for Telfer.

As much as I'd like to see Hall given a chance to stake a claim for a start, I just don't think you can read much into Halls debut game as answering much about him. I don't think you can be worrying about injuries for a cup game either, league one is by far the priority.

I agree about the league being more important.

I am sure it will all work out well.