Blues v Bairns.

Right, let’s have you. M&M have got our team off the life support machine, and they are now walking unaided. Game on game improvement seems to be where we are, so you’d think this would be a solid away win.....and let’s face it, it really needs to be.

So, where’s this week’s banana skin? Or isn’t there one?

34 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:
2 hours ago, Sanity check needed. said:
Hopefully Hall starts in place of captain man bun, Durnan remembers to just do the simple things then it should be a routine win

Routine win! Don't say routine win as we all know what happens then

Somebody says “If it were at Brockville it would be a routine win. You couldn’t beat Brockville for routine wins”?

1 hour ago, Blue1870 said:

Should be on if Saturday is dry. Certainly this week hasn't been. It will be a total mudbath I know that. It's to be mainly a bright very breezy day. Wind might make it a bit of a lottery if pitch doesnt.

Is your stadium a bearpit?

Any chance of this being off? As much as I fancy a couple de bières blondes, I cant be arsed getting up early on a Saturday to go to fucking stranraer if theres a chance the bus ends up in the sea.

I'd start

Mutch

Doyle

Durnan

Hall
Dixon

LL

Miller (C)

Gomis

Connolly

Sammon
McManus

Any chance of this being off? As much as I fancy a couple de bières blondes, I cant be arsed getting up early on a Saturday to go to fucking stranraer if theres a chance the bus ends up in the sea.
I'd start
Mutch

Doyle
Durnan
Hall
Dixon
LL
Miller ©
Gomis
Connolly

Sammon
McManus

Nae Todd? [emoji53]

14 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Bench, bring him on to reek havoc when wee Jimmy Gomis starts fading away. Full proof plan imho x

Having Todd for midfield should bring the best out of Gomis as we can manage his game time better now.